1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Report Breaking MC-Market Anti-Afk

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Czarek, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vice

Vice ☠ Minecript Owner☠ www.minecript.com Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: TheMobster
    Reactions:
    +1,223
    For a staff member of mc-market, you seem to be pretty disrespectful towards members, or maybe just overly sarcastic. Though im sure you will reply to this thread defending yourself and your pride. You should be one with the people of mc-market, not trying to bring them down.

2. ItsMonkey

ItsMonkey Purchase 'HcTab' -> tinyurl.com/hctabplugin Banned Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +2,014
    Hahahahhaa good shit Czarek

3. Justis R

Justis R Godfather Resource Moderator Moderator Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +904
    I apologize if I come off that way.
    I certainly don't want to disrespect anyone, and you're right, I'm incredibly sarcastic; but I hope you can understand that it's not because I think poorly of anyone here. In fact, it's because of my love for my peers that I feel so comfortable being rough with them.
    I hold no grudges to those who are arsehats to me, and I normally expect the same in return. This is the internet after all, and I'm just trying to, as you said "be one with the people of mc-market".

Now, sarcastic Justis would say something about how doing so entails bringing myself down... To their level.
    But I'm not being sarcastic in this post, so I won't say anything roast-like, like that. ;)

(Again, sorry, but this is just who I am. /-\ Hopefully we can get along anyways <3 Love me with my flaws. xD)

4. Czarek

Czarek Active Member Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: Czarek
    Reactions:
    +182
    Just so you know, I was trolling all along. <3

5. Manchild

Manchild #YunoGang Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: Armor
    Reactions:
    +1,077
  6. WhiteBeard

WhiteBeard Yonko Premium

Minecraft accounts: GrapeSmoothies
    Reactions:
    +115
    Lol

7. Hasan P

Hasan P Java Enthusiast Premium

Reactions:
    +142
    Dont you have to buy premium or something to get access?

8. Justis R

Reactions:
    +904
    That was the case, however, currently the server is not active, and it's expected return has been put on hold due to the administration switch. However, we were planning to re-release so that all members of our forums would have access.
    This is a bit off topic from the original thread though, and we prefer not to necropost, so if you have further questions about the MCM server, feel free to PM me about them, or if they're things you think the rest of the community might be interested to know, start a new thread in this subforum.

9. Hasan P

Hasan P Java Enthusiast Premium

Reactions:
    +142
    Sorry about that.

10. Justis R

Reactions:
    +904
    This has been patched in the newest version, released on the first of January, 2k17.
    Thank you for the report.

Remember not to use mods/scripts/cheats fellas. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.