1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free ۩ VASTITUDE.NET ۩ | ۞ LAST DAY FOR LIFETIME PLANS ۞ | ✈ USA/Europe/Asia ✈ | Since 2015

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by Kevin_VNET, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Kevin_VNET

Kevin_VNET Hosting Provider Premium

Reactions:
    +39
    [​IMG]
    ✪ ABOUT US ✪

Our goal at Vastitude is to provide transcendent hosting services at the lowest possible price and the highest customer satisfaction. We concentrate mainly on uptime and client satisfaction, with servers faster than the superhero "Flash" and an equally fast support team, our service is inimitable. Our talented, well-trained and motivated team works cohesively to deliver solutions 24/7, and provide recognisable global results to our clients.

✪ PLANS ✪
    New York | Germany | Singapore

Essential - 1GB Ram - £2.00 | £2.00 | £4.00 per month
    Advanced - 2GB Ram - £4.00 | £4.00 | £8.00 per month
    Professional - 4GB Ram - £8.00 | £8.00 | £16.00 per month
    Unlimited - Unlimited Ram - £12.00 | £12.00 | £24.00 per month

✪ FEATURES ✪

Unlimited Slots | Unlimted Storage| Unlimited Bandwidth | DDos Protection | Daily Backups | MySQL Database | Free Premium Support | Latest Multicraft Panel | Full FTP Access | Custom Jars | Free Starter Web Hosting, 10-Slot Mumble Server, Enjin, BuyCraft & iClanWebsites Trials, Server Transfers and Sub-Domain | And much more!

Server Specifications

3.4+ Ghz Processor - Our servers use Intel Xeon E3 or E5 processors.
    32GB ECC Memory - Minimum of 32GB ram clocked at high speeds.
    Solid State Drives - Samsung Evo SSD's for client storage.
    Hybrid Drives - Blend of HDD capacity and SSD speeds for backup storage.
    1Gbps Port - Super-fast network link for low-latency gaming.
    DDoS Protection - Protection against Distributed Denial of Services.
    Linux CentOS - CentOS for the best performance and stability.

Why Choose Vastitude?

Unlimited Services
    Get Unlimited Ram, Slots, Storage and Bandwidth for a price other hosts could only dream about.
    ANYTIME Money Back Guarantee
    If for some reason you decide you don't want to continue, you can get your money back anytime.
    Real Premium Support
    Modpack setup, permissions, everything you could think of!
    Service Guaranteed
    If your server goes down or you don't receive our fast support, you will be credited.
    No Overselling w/ Proof
    Check out our server status page to see a detailed ram/storage usage of all our nodes.
    Free Mumble & Web Hosting
    Free 10-Slot Mumble Voice Server and Starter Web Hosting is provided with our Minecraft Servers.
    Multicraft 2.0.1
    We always update to the latest stable version of Multicraft
    Daily Backups
    Your server is fully backed up every night at 2:00AM (GMT +1). You can request backups from decades!
    Upgrade/Downgrade Anytime
    Upgrade or Downgrade your current service at any time you want, instantly.
    Custom Solutions
    Need something specific? let us know, we can provide it!
    Free Server Transfers
    We will transfer your server files from your previous host to us for free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Demo Server:
    us.demo.vastitude.net - Vanilla 1.10.2 - New York - US
    eu.demo.vastitude.net - Vanilla 1.10.2 - Germany - EU

asia.demo.vastitude.net - Vanilla 1.10.2 - Singapore - Asia
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Vastitude Website | Order a Minecraft Server | Vastitude Support

Promotions
    ****USE THE PROMOTION CODE "20OFF" TO GET 20% OFF RECURRING ON ALL OUR MINECRAFT PLANS***

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 11
  2. zozax_2002

zozax_2002 Member

Reactions:
    +23
    Twitter:
    @JensTDT
    Vouch! No lagg good support!

3. Kevin_VNET

Reactions:
    +39
    Thank you!

4. YaBoiAce

YaBoiAce Active Member

Reactions:
    +223
    What does "Unlimited" Ram mean?

5. Kevin_VNET

Reactions:
    +39
    Unlimited Ram means there is no limit to how much ram your server can have. Whereas if you are ordering plans like Essential which offers 1GB of ram, you would be limited to 1GB of ram.

6. YaBoiAce

YaBoiAce Active Member

Reactions:
    +223
    Unlimited ram = $9
    So I can get like a 10gb server for $9?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kevin_VNET

Reactions:
    +39
    There is no limit to how much ram you can get. Unlimited Ram has a soft limit of 6GB Ram (as stated on our ToS). However if we can see that you require more than the soft limit, then we will add in more ram. So to summarise, if your server uses 32GB of ram, you can get that - for £9**, which is approximately $12. Feel free to try it out, it's risk-free for the reason that all Minecraft Services are backed up by Vastitude Edge.

8. YaBoiAce

YaBoiAce Active Member

Reactions:
    +223
    Can I also be told how good your DDoS protection?

9. Mathew

Mathew Active Member

Reactions:
    +258
    Where are you rebting your servers from?

10. Kevin_VNET

Reactions:
    +39
    At the time of this post, we offer 10Gbps DDoS Protection (RioRey) for all Minecraft Services. We will be looking to upgrade this in the future time after we see what the ddos situations are.

ColoCrossing - Buffalo, New York

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. Keniisu

Keniisu XenoPanel | Sales Rep. Banned Premium

Minecraft accounts: Keniisu SidMeier Conjurer
    Reactions:
    +88
    Hosting Service Review
    Visit their site here.
    Note: I have hefty experience with PloxHost, AnvilNode, BeastNode, VernixHosting and many other providers and so far this is one of the best. I have no ill will towards any of the other providers listed, but I feel this one is the best offered at the moment. My views are completely my own and I'm doing this out of my initiative.

"When I first signed up for this hosting provider I was skeptical. It was a brand new hosting provider with a little bit of reputation here on the forums so, me deciding to host my large work-in-progress server OtterMC on their site was a bit of a risk honestly. Now that I've made the decision and have worked with them for the past two days I have nothing but positive comments to make about them as a company.

Firstly, their rates are affordable and well-made for such a company offering such services. They even give away things seen highly-priced by other providers at almost dirt-cheap rates. Almost anyone can afford can purchase a good service with them! They have some of the best rates in the business and it's well above what it's worth as their services haven't given me any issues yet.

Secondly, their support is phenomenal. I normally get emails back quickly and with a Skype support option, you are able to get some of the quickest speeds of help out of a lot of providers. They have helped me quickly and efficiently with each problem (Though I hardly ever had any.) that had come up. This level of support and help from this provider makes it such a good one to choose for your server hosting needs.

Lastly, they have to be one of the best networks in terms of contact. I was able to get into contact with their management team quickly and almost instantly they were able to respond and give me an offer I couldn't help but refuse to someone who loves their service so far. They offered me an affiliate deal to share with my YouTube viewers and to share with others so that's what I'll do.

Use code "Keniisu" on Checkout to get 10% Off your purchase from this hosting provider which makes their prices that already affordable, even cheaper."

• <3 <3 x 1
  12. Kevin_VNET

Reactions:
    +39
    Thank you so much for the great review!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kevin_VNET

Reactions:
    +39
    ============================
    Weekly News/Updates - 15th September 2016
    ----------------------------------------------------

Introducing Vastitude's Affiliate System: Earn 20% of each sale you bring to us and withdraw as soon as you reach £5.00 (approx. $6.50).

Dedicated servers are now back in stock: Get a DDoS Protected E3-1240v2 with 32GB Ram and 240GB SSD for just £40/monthly (approx. $52) - Hurry! stocks are low.

Dedicated IP Sale: Dedicated IPs are now on sale for just £0.50/monthly (approx. $0.70).

Buy One, Get One Free: Buy any of our Minecraft Server plans and get a 1GB Minecraft Server free for as long as your paid server exists (submit a ticket to claim this offer after purchasing a minecraft server).

Subsidiary Information

* Free Dedicated IP as part of our release is no longer available.
    * If you do not require the free 1GB Minecraft Server from the "Buy One, Get One Free" offer, you may request via ticket for it to be turned into a gift which can be given to others - good for giveaways and friends.

Order a Minecraft Server - 100% Risk-Free! Backed by an Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

BOO! You have won a free 1GB Minecraft Server for LIFETIME! Claim it now by submitting a ticket.

*Claiming the FREE 1GB Minecraft Server requires the user to be active on the server on a daily basis, if we feel you are not using the server then we will terminate it without notice.*
    **This offer is only valid for the first person to submit a ticket to us.**

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  14. Sophie

Sophie Well-Known Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +1,122
    Huge vouch! Definitely recommend :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kevin_VNET

Reactions:
    +39
    Thank you!

16. Poor

Poor TROLL Banned

Minecraft accounts: 64ms_ Softed
    Reactions:
    +0
    I Really Want To Buy
    Offer Is Still Available? buy 1 Get 1 . Im Planning To Buy Unlimited RAM!

17. Kevin_VNET

Reactions:
    +39
    Yes the offer is still available.

18. Kevin_VNET

Reactions:
    +39
    ============================
    Weekly News/Updates - 22nd September 2016

FREE Enjin & Buycraft: We have partnered up with Enjin and Buycraft to provide you with free trials on their services, along with our already provided freebies of Free 10-Slot Mumble AND Free Unlimited cPanel Web Hosting.

2 Months Free: Buy any of our Minecraft Server plans and get 2 months free added onto the duration of your server!

Live Chat & Community Chat: We have added a live chat option which lets you chat with our staff instantly (whenever available) as well as separated the community chat for a place where people can have fun!

Celebrating World Peace: Get all our plans at a 50% discount recurring. Use the code "PEACE" at the checkout.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subsidiary Information

* Buy One, Get One Free is no longer available.
    * Dedicated IP for £0.50 (approx. $0.70) is no longer available.
    * 2 Months Free only applies when you buy a minecraft server plan on it's full price and not through a discount code of any sort.
    * The discount code "PEACE" also provides a recurring discount on premium support tiers.

Order a Minecraft Server - 100% Risk-Free! Backed by an Anytime Money Back Guarantee!

BOO! You have won a free 1GB Minecraft Server for LIFETIME! Claim it now by submitting a ticket.

*Claiming the FREE 1GB Minecraft Server requires the user to be active on the server on a daily basis, if we feel you are not using the server then we will terminate it without notice.*
    **This offer is only valid for the first person to submit a ticket to us.**

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  19. Shear

Shear Social Media Booster Premium

Minecraft accounts: Deadlift Shear
    Reactions:
    +105
    Seems like a very good host. Have only heard great things about them! Keep it up :)

20. Poor

Poor TROLL Banned

Minecraft accounts: 64ms_ Softed
    Reactions:
    +0
    * Buy One, Get One Free is no longer available. What?