1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling JANUARY FREE SLOTS - Minecraft-Server-List.net - Sponsored Slots Available

Discussion in 'Slots' started by MC Server List, Nov 8, 2016.

1. MC Server List

MC Server List New Member

Reactions:
    +1
    [​IMG]
    Hello, we are glad to announce the opening of Minecraft Server List!

Our new server list has a focus on simplicity – a clear, concise list of the best servers in the world. Users can come straight to the list and find a server in seconds. That simplicity, paired with our amazing domain and upcoming SEO plans means that through signing up early - you are guaranteeing you get ahead of the pack as our page views begin to pick up!

Free Sponsored Slot Giveaway:
    We understand the difficulties associated with promoting your server!

The first server to reach 25 votes this month will gain a free sponsored slot!

Paid Slots:
    As popularity is only just picking up on the site, our auctions are currently not online. If you would like to purchase a remaining Sponsored Slot - check the prices below. Make sure to get one fast to take advantage of the new users!

All of January:
    - $20

We welcome all feedback and please let us know if you encounter any errors!
    http://minecraft-server-list.net/

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Black Reaper

Black Reaper Developer Banned Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +584
  3. YourPanda

YourPanda Owner of GhostPrison.com Premium

Minecraft accounts: YourPanda
    Reactions:
    +663
    So, I obviously do not know your traffic, however 35$ for the rest of this month, and 50$ a month is a lot, for a new site. There is a site that averages 5k+ unique visitors a day, and they charge 10$ a week. However, they get a lot more views. I think you should lower the prices until you get more views per day. However, since it is basically the same as minecraft-servers-list.com (But just .net) I assume you do get a good bit of people already. However, that is just from what I understood from this thread :p

4. MC Server List

Reactions:
    +1
    Thanks for the feedback! Our site doesn't rotate slots, so once you have a top 5 slot, it sticks for the month. Our visitors are already increasing, and we've been averaging hundreds of unique users even from people mistyping the .com domain.

We also have begun SEO plans and are currently working on moving to the first page of Google. Of course, the domain helps a lot with this, and we are certain visitors are to rise quickly. Therefore, we'd definitely recommend getting in early! :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 8, 2016 ---
    Sure, that email confirmation will be looking much better soon!

I'll investigate that for you right now. Apologies for that!

Edit: I've activated your account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  5. Shane1199

Shane1199 Member

Minecraft accounts: Shane1199
    Reactions:
    +17
    Here is my feedback, starting with a small bug. When you Register, it brings you to an error page. If you then just go back to the site, then you will be logged in. It's small, but nonetheless worth notifying for. ;) I do like the website design, though. I do feel that the Sponsored Slots for November should just be $20 or 25 since you only have 6 servers listed. Lastly, you need to add Pixelmon as a Category. :)

6. Black Reaper

Reactions:
    +584
    Your website is saying my server is offline, while I am playing on it. I've tried two different sub-domains, and my main domain. The sub-domains were two different types: SRV record and A-record.

7. MC Server List

Reactions:
    +1
    We're working on fixing the registering issue. Thanks for notifying us.
    We've updated the price for the remainder of November to $22.50.
    Pixelmon has been added.

Please PM me your server details. I didn't see it registered on the site?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Black Reaper

Reactions:
    +584
    Because it won't let me register it.

9. MC Server List

Reactions:
    +1
    We can sort out this issue in PM :)

10. Slaygo

Slaygo Member Banned

Reactions:
    +9
    Hello, i have tried to register my server to your "service" but i cannot do it because it's apparently "offline" < Advice fix this

11. Black Reaper

Reactions:
    +584
    Your website is broken at every turn. You've should've tested it before you posted it on here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Plexiate

Plexiate YouTuber play.netherbyte.net Premium

Reactions:
    +50
    Twitter:
    @Plexiate
    error on register.

13. MC Server List

Reactions:
    +1
    We totally appreciate this. The site has just been launched and it is expected to experience some errors with the first users. Please inform us of the errors you encounter so we can fix them.

This should have been resolved. Please revisit the site and log in.

14. Black Reaper

Reactions:
    +584
    We've told you them...

1. You can't register.
    2. You can't add your server because it says it's offline regardless if it's actually offline or not.

15. MC Server List

Reactions:
    +1
    We have fixed the registering issue. We're working on the query issue at the moment.

16. MC Server List

Reactions:
    +1
    We cannot query servers with query disabled. This is why you cannot add your site. No API would be able to see if your server is online or not.

17. Black Reaper

Reactions:
    +584
    That's your problem. Not mine. Every other server list site can find my server information without my query being enabled. Saying "No API would be able to see if your server is online or not" is pretty funny because on MCServers.org, MC-Index, Minecraft-server-list.com, and so many others can. The fault is on your end, not ours.

18. MC Server List

Reactions:
    +1
    Please PM us the links to your server submissions on these sites.

19. VNV

VNV Active Member Premium

Reactions:
    +123
    I wish you luck with your project! Solid name for getting a few bonus clicks :p

20. Black Reaper

Reactions:
    +584
    I am done helping you. You keep changing your mind over this, and it's so fucking pathetic.
    If you want proof, then here:
    [​IMG]