1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Post server IP on website

Discussion in 'Pending Suggestions' started by spiny, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiny

spiny www.tribewars.net Premium

Minecraft accounts: Rwo Widest Loudness
    Reactions:
    +108
    Hello, I noticed there's a very small amount of players on the SMP server. I just recently found out MCM even has a server. I suggest adding the server IP somewhere on the website so more people would know it exists, and can easily find the server domain.

• Agree (Suggestions) Agree (Suggestions) x 8
    • List
  2. BeBosny

BeBosny https://www.anvilnode.com Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: BeBosny
    Reactions:
    +2,970
    As I suggested to Mick over PM (which he ignored), there should be a server status/player count in the sidebar on the home page.

• Agree (Suggestions) Agree (Suggestions) x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Atmazphere

Atmazphere Owner of PlusDev.net Premium

Reactions:
    +59
    Isn't the server only for premium's or some shit? Wouldn't it make more sense to allow everyone? I mean it's not really a perk to play a Minecraft server in my opinion.

4. BeBosny

BeBosny https://www.anvilnode.com Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: BeBosny
    Reactions:
    +2,970
    This is exactly my point. Not many know about the server since there's no easily accessible information.

Go read one of Mick's announcements. The IP and some other info is in there.

Also, the server is open for everyone know, not just upgraded members. Something that there was very little communication about.

• Agree (Suggestions) Agree (Suggestions) x 1
    • List
  5. Mick

Mick MC-Market Owner Administrator

Minecraft accounts: _______________
    Reactions:
    +2,255
    Twitter:
    @MichaelMcLevie
    Thank you very much for this suggestion. It was suggested by BeBosny and we are getting an addon custom-developed by Lyphiard for this.

I'll move this to Pending for now, thanks for the suggestion!

Here we go again, yet another time BeBosny continues to try and stir me and the community up.

He has literally nothing constructive to add to the suggestion but the only thing he wants is to highlight himself.

The server revamp was announced in two announcements and has been commented on numerous posts.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree (Suggestions) Agree (Suggestions) x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.