1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requesting Unique hosting product looking for partnership/affiliate

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by sawine, Jan 4, 2017.

1. sawine

sawine New Member

Reactions:
    +22
    Hello,

First of all idk if I'm posting this in the right section (sorry mods), wasn't sure if it went in System Administration or in Hosting, because I want to reach owners of hosting services and other experienced admins.

I'll try to be straight to the point without making a too long thread.

Close to a year ago, I started founding the development of a custom "plugin/server wrapper/bridge" that allows pocket edition players to play on a PC server and to also make the use of bukkit plugins on PE. A PC/PE server if you will.

Afaik, there are similar projects under development out there, but none is close to the product we have developed. So far I invested more than $10000 into this project.

The code is not open source and isn't planned to be for now.

I plan to launch an official server for it and also an hosting service that provides this custom software.

I know there are thousands of hosts out there, that its a very competitive market. Which is why I'm posting here today.

I'm already a busy person, involved in 3 different companies and a bunch of other projects. I do not have the time to run an hosting company by myself.

I would like to affiliate with an existing host ran by someone with experience in the hosting business and a good team.

Please reply on this thread and/or PM me if you are interested. I can provide more info on my background and skills.

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. scalesthelizard

scalesthelizard Member

Reactions:
    +27
    I am VERY interested.

3. BlaZeFTW

BlaZeFTW Member

Reactions:
    +2
    Interested, I also own a hosting company. PM me your skype

4. Finup

Finup Well-Known Member Premium

Reactions:
    +335
    I am so fuckin confused, are you trying to start up a hosting company?

5. sawine

sawine New Member

Reactions:
    +22
    I want to start an hosting company using already existing ressources from someone's hosting company.

So I guess yes, but not from scratch. It would be a good opportunity for someone who owns a company to offer their existing service under another brand.

I hope that makes it clearer.

6. Finup

Finup Well-Known Member Premium

Reactions:
    +335
    Why dont you just use OVH or SoYouStart?

7. sawine

sawine New Member

Reactions:
    +22
    Infrastructure isn't a problem, it's staff and experience that I'm looking for.