1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling Shockbyte ★ $2.50/GB ★ 24/7 Support ★ DDoS Protected ★ North America & Europe ★ Multicraft

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by Switchbladed, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Dream

Dream Don't Give Up On Your Dreams! Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +163
    Vouch - Used as LazerCodez official test and preview server host

• Like Like x 1
  2. ObviouslyGold

ObviouslyGold New Member Banned

Reactions:
    +2
    Support is kinda slow. Still waiting for a response over skype for 1 day now.

3. Switchbladed

Switchbladed Active Member Premium

Reactions:
    +205
    • Like Like x 2
  4. NicholasHul

NicholasHul Active Member

Reactions:
    +89
    Will definitely switch here soon

5. Snipper

Snipper Member Premium

Reactions:
    +11
    I was using Shockbyte as Dev and Build servers. I was overdue on one of my payment that I just paid for. I paid for it, but now they said I can no longer have the service because it's too late even though I still had the option to pay for it. I asked for a refund and they wouldn't refund me because it was "more than 24 hours", when it took nearly 24 hours for a response. Wasted $8 ;( much wow

6. Switchbladed

Reactions:
    +205
    If you can provide your ticket ID, I can personally look into this for you. If you paid for your invoice over 2 weeks after the due date (after your server had already been terminated) then it isn't possible to recover your files, however it is still possible to activate a new service under your account. Invoices are generated 2 weeks prior to their due date, giving you 4 weeks to pay for your invoice before your server is cancelled/terminated.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Snipper

Snipper Member Premium

Reactions:
    +11
    Ticket #969603

Seeing as the invoice was still there to pay for, I paid for it and then after being denied a refund is when I looked at the TOS and saw that it will be terminated after 14 days. Thanks for responding.

Update: Issue has been resolved!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  8. ethancedrik

ethancedrik Member

Reactions:
    +27
    Vouch, Shockbyte has been pretty reliable and I helped save 2 MC servers from MCProHosting and assisted with moving them onto Shockbyte, dedicated IPs, really great prices and more! They also use Java 8, and have Java 7 nodes availble for people who need it and allow you to select from a wide range of pre-existing jars or use a custom jar file from within Multicraft. Overall a very great host!

9. M15

M15 Member

Reactions:
    +8
    Vouch, although I have had some issues they have seemed onto fix them.

10. DaFriendlySentry

DaFriendlySentry Member

Minecraft accounts: DaFriendlySentry
    Reactions:
    +56
    Huge vouch!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Switchbladed

Reactions:
    +205
    Happy Halloween! Use the discount code SPOOKY for 50% off your first month or 3SPOOKY5ME to permanently reduce the Dedicated IP cost to $3, down from $5.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Knight

Knight Amazing Owner of SepticPvP Banned Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +244
    I do believe that this isnt the best but their service is great. First I am also running a 4gb server with their hosting and it does fail on me a few time but its great. Im running 65 plugins and it does get a bit laggy but clear lagg solves it. Although I do believe that it could improve since if I do world edit for more than 5-8k blocks the server crashes... And also there have been times where I have waited a week or two for a response but I have gotten a response, exept 1 post. And now that its been a month that ive been using them as a host, my server has crashed a few time this week without an explanation... I do vouch for them but I do believe they could do better.

• Like Like x 1
  13. theunnamedgamer

theunnamedgamer Active Member

Reactions:
    +82
    Cheap host = cheap service/server

14. ethancedrik

ethancedrik Member

Reactions:
    +27
    WAY better than GGServers, node ran out of memory and crashed and I was able to access other servers consoles on the same node, with shockbyte apart from the occasional "500" error on their multicraft everything else works flawlessly, their support seems a bit understaffed but you can contact the owner or support through email if ifs important and you need an immediate answer to your ticket

• Like Like x 1
  15. AuzziPuppy

AuzziPuppy Hi, how are ya? Wonderful weather we're having. Premium

Reactions:
    +86
    Vouch!

16. Switchbladed

Reactions:
    +205
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Luke Herron

Luke Herron Member

Reactions:
    +4
    VOUCH! Used the service for around 9 months now. Never had problems, those not vouching simply do not know how to run their server properly. I have never had connection problems or down time. It is lag free, a massive amount of Anti-DDosing is used to keep the servers up and their customer support is top notch!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Luke Herron

Luke Herron Member

Reactions:
    +4
    XD You wouldnt even need to use the support if you can create good servers.. I genuinely never need to use them

19. LolForFUn

LolForFUn New Member

Reactions:
    +3
    Hey, @ Shockbyte. Shockbyte is a great host which I been hosting with them for months. I have a server called " RaryCraft " and have more than 110 players online at weekend. I'am very proud of shockbyte. Their performance is fantastic and support. Here my server that I have hosted with them. You will see for your self if you try it. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Switchbladed

Reactions:
    +205
    From all of us at Shockbyte, we wish you a safe and Happy New Year! Our Christmas discount code is still active until January 10th. Use the discount code "CHRISTMAS2015" for a 50% discount on your first month!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2