1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

►► Dream Setups ♛ Fast & Cheap Server Setups ◄◄

Discussion in 'Servers' started by Dream, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dream

Dream Don't Give Up On Your Dreams! Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +163
    ☁ Dream Setups ☁

[​IMG]

Hey there!, I'm Dream. Dream Setups is a Minecraft server setup service for minecraft players who are interested in creating there own server!. Our goal is to help you create your own unique minecraft server to your liking!. Dream Setups is great for people who don't know how to make a minecraft server and for people who just don't have the time too do it!. We provide a fast , cheap and reliable Minecraft server setup service and we are quite experienced in doing so we have currently made over 25+ servers for people wanting it.

[​IMG]

You should choose Dream Setups over someone else because Dream Setups actually cares and looks out for our clients!, We have 24/7 support even after you have bought your server!. We also provide a full refund guarantee within a week of your purchase so if you feel that you don't like the setup or just change your mind about having a server we will give you your money back! We also help you with any bugs you encounter no matter what! even if its been months since you have purchased your server from us we will still help you out for free!. We are also well experienced in running a server ourselves and we understand how hard it is to get and maintain a good player base for your server and also create a forums for your server thats why we do it for you and help you through the way!, We will help you advertising your server and giving you techniques on how to advertise your server! We will also setup your forums site if you request it also.

[​IMG]

Server Setups ♛ All Kind ( unfortunately we don't do mini game servers, sorry for the inconvenience this may cause ).

Advertising ♛ ( Free with all server setups purchased )

Plugin Configuration ♛ ( This is already provided in our server setups however if you wish to purchase a plugin configuration as a stand alone product you may. )

Forum Site Setup ♛ ( Free with all server setups purchased. This is available as a stand alone product. )

Error Assistance ♛ Any time after you purchase a server setup from Dream Setups we will help you with anything you need no matter what!

Please contact us if you are interested and would like to talk about a price! We work with you to make sure everything is within in your budget.

[​IMG]

If you're interested in our services you can contact us many different ways listed below!.

Email : DreamSetups@Gmail.com

Skype : Dream Server Setups ♛ ( If you are contacting us via skype please be sure to comment below that you have contacted us and also provide us with your skype username. )

Private Message : Contact us via a private message via MC-MARKET!

Dream Setups, the company here after referred to as, (“Dream Server Setups”), (“Us”), (“We”) and The Client, (“Customer”), (“Client”) and (“You”).

1. PayPal disputes are not tolerated, if a dispute is filed against Dream Setups anything you have purchased from Dream Setups will be uploaded on MC-MARKET or a third party site for free download

2. If we have already started your server and you have requested you will be provided with a refund and it gives us rights to sell what ever we have done to another user or upload it for download on MC-MARKET or a third party site.

3. You may not request a refund after 7 days of the server files being sent to you, any refund requests after 7 days of you receiving the server files will be denied.

4. Dream Setups does not provide you with any builds for your server, you will be reminded this before payment, If by any reason you decide to order a PayPal dispute or request a refund because there are no builds you will be denied.

5. Dream Setups is not affiliated or works with Mojang LLC in any way.

Have any questions? Feel free to ask!.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  2. M6Gaming

M6Gaming Scam Resolver Scam Resolver Moderator Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: M6Gaming
    Reactions:
    +884
    Any vouch copies?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dream

Reactions:
    +163
    Yes, I'm giving out vouch copies for members who have 350+ ratings.

4. OptiBrine

OptiBrine Not as active as before. Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +598
    Twitter:
    @Optibrine
    Dang, what 'bout me ;'(

5. Dream

Reactions:
    +163
    I can provide you with a vouch copy since you are pretty well known in the community.

6. OptiBrine

OptiBrine Not as active as before. Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +598
    Twitter:
    @Optibrine
    Alright, please add me on skype: samlim351

7. JeffplayzMC

JeffplayzMC Full Time Bebosny's Slave/Fan/Son Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: Impetus
    Reactions:
    +2,348
    Damm, Sick Layout!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Dream

Reactions:
    +163
    Thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2015 ---
    Okay. Update - ( Seems to be I already have you added on skype, I sent you a message )

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  9. Lethal

Lethal ♚ Masterpiece ♚ Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +3
    I'll take a vouch copy bb.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Drunk

Drunk B Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +198
    Any more vouch copies? If I can take one, add me on skype @ darkpvp2 :)

11. Dream

Reactions:
    +163
    Sorry :/ I would provide you with a vouch copy but you are working for another setup company as a builder, I would be fine with giving you a vouch copy but I wouldn't want to start a feud with the other setup company's founder or CEO.

12. Lethal

Reactions:
    +3
    I'll make builds for you too. <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Drunk

Drunk B Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +198
    What about me? <3

14. Vexy

Vexy mineman surver Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: ImVexy
    Reactions:
    +1,693
    Twitter:
    @VexyIsSmexy
    Can I get a vouch copy?

15. Dream

Reactions:
    +163
    Okay, I can provide you with a vouch copy. But please be advised if you would like a vouch copy it will be limited to 10 plugins than if you like our work I can make you a full server for payment but don't worry I can still configure some of the main plugins like Essentials and PermissionsEx. I will be contacting you via skype shortly.

16. Lethal

Reactions:
    +3
    Hey what about me bb

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Dream

Reactions:
    +163
    Sorry :/ Since I have just given out 2 vouch copys I can only give you a vouch copy of a configuration of a plugin of your choice.

18. Vexy

Vexy mineman surver Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: ImVexy
    Reactions:
    +1,693
    Twitter:
    @VexyIsSmexy
    Hmm what If it was like rankup prices but with sell all and Mines? Would that not count?

19. Drunk

Drunk B Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +198
    Wait do you do builds?

20. Dream

Reactions:
    +163
    As I said earlier I can't provide you with a vouch copy and I quote " Sorry :/ I would provide you with a vouch copy but you are working for another setup company as a builder, I would be fine with giving you a vouch copy but I wouldn't want to start a feud with the other setup company's founder or CEO. "
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2015 ---
    No. As it says in our T.O.S ( Terms Of Service ) We do not provide our clients with builds however we will help you get in contact with a builder and help you find the one right for you for your server.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2015 ---
    Sorry Lethal :/ I would give you a vouch copy and let you build with me but I wouldn't want to start a feud / fight with the CEO or Founder of the setup service you are already working and building for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.