1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shop 1:AM Development [Web Design/Development & Other Development - Professional & Reliable]

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by 1amDev, Oct 5, 2015.

1. xStrathModz

xStrathModz BondyCFW Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: ImVexal
    Reactions:
    +102
    Vouch for Michael

He saved my life today when it came to my website trust me hes the go to guy

THANKS SO MUCH DUDE <3

• <3 <3 x 1
  2. xXWannaKillXx

xXWannaKillXx Member

Reactions:
    +11
    Do you do frontend and backend?

3. 1amDev

1amDev Full Stack Developer Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +654
    Hey there,

Yes. I do front-end and back-end web development.

Best regards,m
    Michael // 1amDev
    https://1amDev.com

4. xXWannaKillXx

xXWannaKillXx Member

Reactions:
    +11
    1amDev Whats the best way to contact you?
    As for the rest of you..... :p i was like wtf $350 crazzyy xD

5. 1amDev

Reactions:
    +654
    Haha. Don't mind those guys for the moment.

You can contact me through the following ways. Skype would probably be the best.
    Form: https://1amDev.com/contact
    Email: Michael@1amDev.com

Best regards,
    Michael // 1amDev

6. Joshua Harper

Joshua Harper Member Premium

Reactions:
    +61
    1amDev is your name pronounced 1 AM or 1 am as in I am a dev
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 31, 2016 ---
    Thats actually an extremely reasonable price for a backend job. Front end is between 50-200, backend is about the same, depending on what you want.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1amDev

Reactions:
    +654
    Hi there,

I'm flattered that you're asking me about this. I've actually had quite a bit of questions about the name.
    The name was made at first to be pronounced "One AM Dev". As in the clock time 1:00 AM. This was because I would stay up very late developing and designing and learning how to so I went with that name.

Many people have told me that it looks like "I am dev", which I didn't intend for it to do so. But I find it cool that the name is able to be seen two different ways like that.

Let me know if you have any more questions :)

Best regards,
    Michael // 1amDev

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. Lyphiard

Lyphiard PHP Developer Developer Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +425
    Huge vouch for 1amDev

He created an awesome responsive website for me and stayed up until 4 am to do it :p I would definitely use him again for any future development projects ;)

• <3 <3 x 1
  9. WHMCS

WHMCS New Member

Reactions:
    +5
    My friend used their services. Really good.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2016 ---
    Also, they are cheap for professional designs.

• <3 <3 x 1
  10. Drissel

Drissel Begginner System Developer Banned Premium

Minecraft accounts: BabyRainster
    Reactions:
    +134
    Twitter:
    @LunarHCF
    do you setup enjin ? for $5

11. 1amDev

Reactions:
    +654
    Hi there,

I do not do any type of Enjin websites because I hate Enjin with a passion. I find many things wrong with it as a developer but that's just my take on it. However, I'll PM you some designers/developers that would love to make you an Enjin website. They will run you for more than $5 USD though. You probably won't find many developers willing to do much for that.

Best regards,
    Michael // 1amDev

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  12. TrifleTower

TrifleTower Web Designer Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: TrifleTower_
    Reactions:
    +226
    Twitter:
    @RoyalKillaOG
    Vouch! Very nice guy. His work is outstanding with high and amazing quality. Anyone who needs a website very fast but with high quality... go with 1amDev!

• <3 <3 x 1
  13. TrifleTower

TrifleTower Web Designer Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: TrifleTower_
    Reactions:
    +226
    Twitter:
    @RoyalKillaOG
    Hey,

Looking forward to the revamp on your website and services 1amDev!

May I ask who designed your signature? Its very nice.

Thanks!
    TrifleTower

• Like Like x 1
  14. 1amDev

Reactions:
    +654
    And Soul made my signature for me.

Best regards,
    Michael // 1amDev

15. remibarna

remibarna Professional Entrepreneur Supreme Premium

Minecraft accounts: remibarna Bleach Suicide
    Reactions:
    +1,530
    Twitter:
    @AmazingRemi
    I know you're closed but when you re-open how much do you charge for a Buycraft Design and Development. Like making it look nice with Custom Designs and a few custom buying items?

16. 1amDev

Reactions:
    +654
    Hey,

You'll need to contact me privately for an accurate price quote. I may not be able to right now though because prices are being changed and I haven't planned them all out just yet.

Best regards,
    Michael // 1amDev

17. Swift4d

Swift4d Network Owner of SwiftMine Premium

Reactions:
    +52
    I i was looking for a full revamp of this site but still keeping the frosted look. https://frostedmc.com/

18. 1amDev

Reactions:
    +654
    Hi,

I'm glad you're interested in my services, however, orders are currently closed at the moment due to my own revamp. I'll be posting here on this thread once orders have reopened. Thanks :)

Best regards,
    Michael // 1amDev

19. 1amDev

Reactions:
    +654
    Hello all!

For around the past two weeks, I have closed 1am Development temporarily. I am happy to say that 1am Development is reopening now for orders this Sunday (Aug. 28, 2016). I will not accept any orders before August 28 and orders will be done on a first come first serve basis. With that being said, there have been quite a bit of changes made. So, let's go through them all. This post will also be in a spoiler of the OP for a few weeks.

Design of my website
    If you have already seen me around, you probably have seen my website. Usually on revamps and what not, I make a new and fresh design for my website and brand. I was planning on doing so again this time, however, classes started during this time. I decided to cut the front-end revamp short and just mainly focus on the other parts of the revamp. If you have been on my website and know it well, you'll see a few changes made to the design. For the most part though, the design was left the same.

Client Panel System
    Okay, here is the big part of this revamp that I was mainly focused on getting done. The client panel. I have made an entire back-end system for clients to be able to easily track their orders through the client panel as well as receive updates and announcements from me. Now, anyone can register on this panel but it'll probably be useless to you unless you are ordering something from me of course. Changes to this panel will probably be done constantly as it is fresh. Some changes have been made to how the order process goes as well because of the new client panel.

Services & Pricing
    I am still offering the website (front-end and back-end development) service and game development. The project management service that was offered has now been dropped as it was rarely used. However, some changes were made to the website and game services. Website starting prices have now risen to be $50 USD. Now, don't freak out, this doesn't mean every website will be starting at $50. Most will start at $50, but there are exceptions depending on the website and it's content and how busy I am at that time. Game development starting price has significantly dropped down to $100 USD, but game development will only be games for in-browser now. If you want an application game, you'll need a very large budget, lots of time, and we'll need to chat. But for the most part, only in-browser games will be made.

Thread Design
    You may have already noticed, but I have gotten an amazing new thread design that was made by pwign - I would recommend him for any thread design work. Awesome guy.

My Life
    I know that I've been looked at as an "awesome web developer" in the community as I've been told that by a ton of people. I've also been told that I've inspired a lot to start learning web design and development. This really makes me content that I can actually inspire others just by doing what I have a passion for. That being said, I would like to give many other web developers a chance to get orders from clients and get more experience. I also have had a ton of work and advanced classes to get through lately this year so I'm a bit more restricted on time. Being said that, some clients may get denied by me and directed to other web developers. Please do not take this personally if it happens to you.

And that pretty much wraps it up. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns :)

Best regards,
    Michael // 1amDev

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  20. ErrCode19

ErrCode19 Well-Known Member Premium

Reactions:
    +116
    Twitter:
    @ErrCode19
    GG, Reopened, is the scammer gone?