- Supported software
- Supported versions
Contact me on Discord if you have
any problems with the setup.
◈ Test Server IP ◈
If you want to see the server before you purchase it.
1. Portals ➻ This is the main navigation system between islands.
2. Islands Shop ➻ You need to buy the islands before you have access to them.
3. Player Heads ➻ When you kill a player you get his head with which you can craft a Golden Head or eat it to receive healing effects.
4. KillTags ➻ When you reach a specific amount of kills you get a tag depending on the amount of kills.
5. Custom Enchants ➻ Custom coded enchants to improve your gameplay quality.
6. Custom Fishing ➻ You have the chance to get weapons,kits,food,etc by fishing at spawn.
7. SkyPvP Menu ➻ This is your main menu in which you can access a lot of other menus. (It's permanent and you can not lose it)
8. CrazyEnvoy ➻ Every 60 minutes there will be an event in which 20 crates will spawn all over the map and you need to collect them to receive items!
9. Kill Rewards ➻ You will get 25$ every time you kill a player!
10. Trade System ➻ You can make a trade offer to a player by shift + right-clicking on them.
11. Anti Grief Protection ➻ Even if a player gets OP he will not be able to do any harm to the server.
12. Anti Crash ➻ Crash clients will not be able to crash the server.
13. Bounties ➻ You can place bounties on players.
14. Backpack ➻ You can store your items in your backpack and upgrade the size of it by opening crates!
15. Random Loot Signs ➻ There are signs placed around every island that will give random loot every time you open one.
16. Auction Master ➻ You can auction your items or place bids on other's items.
➻ This setup uses 2 premium plugins, look at the dependencies to see them.
➻ This setup requires a minimum of 1 GB ram!
➻ The server is made 50% in Skript.
➻ You must have Java 8 installed on your hosting machine.
* The barrier shows that I already own that island and i
cannot purchase it again.
Snow Island + Extension (FREE by default):
SkyPvP Menu (Principal):
1. 5 sales (Report System update) -
2. 10 sales -
3. 20 sales -
4. 30 sales -
5. 40 sales -
6. 50 sales -