BedrockTools is a plugin that adds 4 new tools to your server, all of them with the purpose of manipulating bedrock across your server! BedrockTools is a great addition to any Skyblock or Factions servers and every server should have it!
- PlaceholderAPI and MaximDWPlaceholderAPI support
- 150% customizable messages (see https://wiki.masecla.dev/en/MLib/Messaging-System)
- 4 types of wands to manipulate your bedrock across the world (Generator, Mover, Voider, Flattener)
- Simple permissions system to allow and disallow certain tools
- Particles to visualize all of your operations across your world
- All tools are 100% customizable, including name, type, and lore
- All tools have durability (remaining uses).
- Commands can be executed by the console to allow scripted events to happen
- WorldGuard support to stop griefers from using the tools maliciously
- BentoBox support to stop people from manipulating bedrock on other people's islands
- ASkyBlock support for skyblock protection.
- GriefPrevention protection.
- Simple API which allows you to listen for all events
- 4 events that can be modified
/bedrocktools - Shows the help menu
/bedrocktools givemover <uses> [player] - Gives a mover
/bedrocktools giveflattener <uses> <radius> [player] - Gives a flattener
/bedrocktools givebreaker <uses> [player] - Gives a breaker
/bedrocktools givegenerator <uses> [player] - Gives a generator
teammt.bedrocktools.help - Permission to use the help command
teammt.bedrocktools.give.mover - Permission to give a player the mover wand.
teammt.bedrocktools.give.generator - Permission to give a player the generator wand.
teammt.bedrocktools.give.voider - Permission to give a player the voider wand.
teammt.bedrocktools.give.flattener - Permission to give a player the flattener wand.
- PlaceholderAPI (to place placeholders in your messages)
- GriefPrevention (won't allow you to grief other claims)
- FastAsyncWorldEdit (allows for large flattenings, quickly)
- BentoBox (won't let you grief other players islands)
- ASkyblock (won't let you grief other players islands)
- BSkyblock (won't let you grief other players islands)
- OneSkyblock (won't let you grief other players islands)
- Worldguard (won't let you grief in protected areas)
- Lands (won't let you grief in claims)