Command Items will allow you to execute commands when clicking a predefined item.
- Very lightweight. The plugin was made with performance in mind from the very start.
- Extremely powerful config, without being over-complicated
- Debug options to see exactly what the item look like under the hood
- Choose what to match against, simply by removing the unneeded options
- 150% customizable messages (see https://wiki.masecla.dev/en/MLib/Messaging-System)
- Reload the plugin on the fly
- PlaceholderAPI support and MvdwPlaceholderAPI support
- Updated often by TeamMT, guaranteed support.
/commanditems reload - Reloads the plugin
/commanditems debug - Shows exactly how a config entry for the item you are holding would look like
masecla.commanditems.reload - Reload the plugin
masecla.commanditems.debug - View the debug info