This is an Enchant GUI Config that supports TokenEnchant and is compatible with all versions of Minecraft over 1.8 To use it you need to have CommandPanels installed in the Plugins folder. I added an extra Repair Menu inside the GUI.
If you need support join my Discord Server » https://discord.gg/PQWa7s2Azj
» Clean Menu | Clean Menu with a lot of colors
» Commands & Permissions | You can open the GUI using /enchant
» Tokens Balance & Cost | You can see every enchant cost and your personal token balance
» CommandPanels - 184.108.40.206 +
» TokenEnchant [Premium] - 18.8.2 +
» PlaceholderAPI - 2.10.9 +
» AutoBlocking - 4.4.1 +
» Explosive - 8.6.0 +
» Fly - 5.0.0 +
» Slicing [Jack Hammer] - 6.3.0 +
» TokenMiner - 2.2.1 +
» LuckyMiner - 5.4.0 + (For Crate Keys)
1. Download CommandPanels, TokenEnchant, PlaceHolderAPI and drag them into /plugins foder in your server.
2. Restart your server.
3. Extract the zip file, once downloaded and put all files in
4. Create an 'enchants' folder in TokenEnchant/
5. Drag all downloaded addons and put them in to TokenEnchant/enchants folder.
(Some addons need to be configured)
6. Restart your server and you're done!
7. Do /enchant to open the GUI or /rp to open the repair menu!
(Commands & Permission are configurable)