- Supported software
- Supported versions
This plugin allows you to create your vehicles for players.
To display model of the vehicles you need a resource pack. All vehicles have only one passanger seat.
- Fully customizable;
- Allows user created vehicles to be added;
- Respawn vehicles at configurabled positions;
- Fuel system;
- Custom engine sounds;
- Beep on holding F;
- Cars can go over steps and blocks;
- Vehicles can take damage from sword strikes, bow, gun shoot, etc.;
- More types of vehicles and systems will be added in future updates.
- /veh - Shows the help menu.
- /veh reload - Reloads the configuration file.
- /veh list - Lists all types of vehicles.
- /veh spawn <vehicle> - Spawns vehicle.
- /veh update - Updates the location of the vehicle.
- /veh respawn - Respawns all vehicles.
- /veh save - Saves all vehicles.
- /veh find - Finds all vehicles in this world.
- /veh get <parameter> - Gets the parameter of the vehicle.
- /veh clear - Clears the database.
- RMB on the vehicle to get into it;
- RMB holding a canister in hand on the vehicle to refuel it;
- F inside vehicle for beep;
- LMB on the vehicle to respawn (in creative mode);
- SHIFT + LMB on the vehicle to remove vehicle's spawn point (in creative mode).
Resource packs contain all vehicle models from the main picture.
You can set the resource pack for all players in the server.properties file (Option: resource-pack).
⚠ I will not respond to bug fixes in the review section ⚠
If you are experiencing a problem with PackVehicles, please report this issue in the Discussions tab!