Advanced Chat Bubbles - is a plugin that displays what other players are saying in a chat bubble, just like in some MMORPGs.
Unlike free analogs of the plugin, messages are perfectly fixed above the player's head when moving.
- Configurable bubble prefix
- Configurable number of characters and lines
- Customizable message color
- Ability to customize the time for messages to disappear
settings: prefix: '&eSaid: ' text-color: '&7' # text color symbol-limit: 25 # limit on the number of characters in a line lines-limit: 3 # line limit show-time: 10 # message display time in seconds displaying-period-tick: 60 # update time below-name: false show-self-on-staying: true display-on-staying: false
- Holographic Displays - https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/holographic-displays
- ProtocolLib - https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/protocollib.1997/
If you are experiencing a problem with Advanced Chat Bubbles, please report this issue in the Discussions tab!