- Supported software
- Supported versions
Clutches is a mode where players are hit by a bot and they have to save themselves with blocks.
The player can choose between 6 levels of difficulty.
He can also decide whether the bot should also distribute double hits.
Here is a short video to give you an overview of clutches.
Watch them now...
The official Clutches testing server IP is Available soon
Editable Settings - Change messages or settings however you want.
VIP kick - You want to give your VIP players an advantage in Clutches.
In Clutches we offer the Eula friendly function VIP kick.
If a Clutches server is full, a player who does not have the VIP kick permission
will be kicked off the server and a place will be made available for the VIP player.
AntiAFK - Everyone knows annoying AFK players, but now it's over.
As soon as a player is AFK for a certain time he will be kicked off the clutches server.
This frees up space for other players.
Spectator Mode - With the integrated spectator mode, players can watch other players.
The spectators are invisible to all players.
Own settings - Each player can decide for himself with what settings he wants to play clutches.
Up to 6 adjustable knockback levels. And double hit setting.
Version compatibility - Your server is on version 1.8.8 or 1.18.1 no problem!
Clutches works from version 1.8.8 up to 1.18.1.
Easy Setup - Typing commands is a thing of the past.
Enter your Server, open the Setup chest and get started.
Premium Support - Clutches is updated regularly so that you can receive fixes and improvements quickly.
Found a bug or want to suggest something ?
Don't hesitate to contact us and you will get the response in the next 12 hours!
The Support is provided in English and German.
Inexpensive but professional - Clutches is extremely cheap for it's quality and features!
A complete list of the Features is here:
- Build Mode
- Only BungeeCord (No Multiworld Servers)
- Easy Setup
- Customizable MOTD
Not enough, then take a look at the Screenshots.
It is possible that the files are not always up to date.
Translated configs are available on our Discord!
Files Version: 1.0.0
# New lines with '//'
# Available Placeholders: %ae%, %oe%, %ue%, %x%, %aright%, %aleft%, %%
NoPermission: '&cYou do not have permission to execute that command!'
Actionbar: '&6Clutches &7- &6How good are you really ?'
ServerFull: '&cThe server is full. VIP players can enter.'
KickedByVIP: '&cYou were returned to the lobby to make space for a VIP or staff Member.'
OnlyVIPJoin: '&cThe server is full. With &6VIP &cyou can always join.'
AFKKicked: '&cYou are blocking the game... We let other players play too.'
'On': '&7You are now in the Build Mode.'
'Off': '&7You are no longer in the Build Mode.'
Header: '&3Clutches//&6Available on &eMC-Market&6!'
Footer: '&7Thank you for play on this server &e%player%&7.'
'3': '&2&lDouble Hits:'
# New lines with '//'
ItemName: '&cReturn to lobby'
VeryHard: '&4Very Hard'
Title: '&8Game Settings'
Title: '&8Settings - Knockback'
ItemName: '&eKnockback settings'
Lore: '&7Adjust your knockback to//&7better master your tactics.'
ItemName: '&4Very Hard'
ItemName: '&eDouble Hits'
Lore: '&7Do you want to get double hits ?//&7Then activate this function.'
/Clutches — List all Clutches commands.
/Build — Activate or deactivate the Build mode.
clutches.build — To run the /Build command.
clutches.admin — All rights for the Clutches.
clutches.checkupdate — To receive update notification.
clutches.antiafk — To not get kicked when you are AFK.
clutches.spectator — To be able to run the /Spectator command.
clutches.vipkick — To kick normal players out of the server when the server is full.
For successful startup, Clutches requires:
- Java 8 or newer.
- A MySQL Databases.
- A Server for Clutches. (non cracked server)
- A SpigotMC Server with version 1.8.8 - 1.18.1
- The plugin Citizens
1. Download the plugin after buying it and drag it to your plugin folder.
2. Now enter our Discord server to request your license key.
3. Now restart or start your server.
4. Next you enter your MySQL Database in MySQL.yml.
5. If your server is under version 1.12, please check all items in the configs.
Because there are some items under 1.12
that did not exist under 1.12 or were called differently.
(If you are using 1.18.1 ignore this step)
6. Now restart your server and check in the console whether everything was successful.
If so, enter the server and start the setup.
Before you ask for Support, please check all the steps.
Never use Reviews to report errors or ask anything.
Here are the Support options:
- If you want to discuss with us don't forget to tag Neonn_Bukkit. Don't forget the discussion place is not a Support place!
- For general assistance, Support and suggestions join our Discord.
- PM'ing us on MC-Market is also a way of contact, but it will make you to wait longer.
- If you want to pay with PaysafeCard, then click here.
We recommend that you contact us via Discord.
By purchasing Clutches you agree that no refund will ever be provided no matter the reason.
- Use Clutches on three of servers you own or represent.
YOU MUST NOT:
- Redistribute Clutches or its parts to third parties in any way.
- Attempt to decompile or deobfuscate the source code of Clutches or its parts.
- Request or attempt to obtain a full or partial refund/payback/chargeback regardless the problems you might be experiencing.
- Resell the software under our name or your own.
- Always keep your knowledge regarding Clutches TOS up to date.
- Take full responsibility of your Clutches copy and what happens with it.
- Either be 18 years old or have a permission granted by parents or other legal representative(s) to make a purchase.
- Always observe the TOS.
- We do not change the software for anyone, not even for an extra fee, it stays as it is.
- Reserve the right to update the TOS at any time, with or without a notification.
- Reserve the right to apply various forms of sanctions in your direction in case you violate the TOS.
The use of the following product ("Clutches", "the Plugin", "the Software") created and
maintained by the Clutches Development Team ("the Developers", "We", "Our") by the end
user ("the User", "You", "Your") indicates complete and absolute agreement of the User
with all of the following terms, conditions and statements ("the Terms", "the Conditions").
We guarantee that your data that is stored by us is only required to protect the Software or to confirm a purchase consent.
This information has no Supporters or Helpers.
The data is stored securely and cannot be made public.
We may collect, store and process the following data:
- The MC-Market user name and ID number used for authentication.
- The unique Software download nonce ID used for authentication.
- The Software version string used for authentication.
Copyright Clutches, 2021-2022
You have to say thank you, so here my thanks to: