NOTE: YOU NEED TO HAVE TEBEX PLUS TO BE ABLE TO USE THIS THEME. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED TO THOSE WHO PURCHASED THE RESOURCE WITHOUT HAVING THIS REQUIREMENT.
How do I upload the Theme to my store?
- Each template file is named to correspond with the template names on Tebex's editor. Navigate to Webstore > Appearance > Template > Change > Create Custom Template > Name the file what you want and set the Base Template to Flat > Right click the template file in the resource and choose edit > Copy the code for each template file and paste it into the corresponding template on Tebex's editor (Ex. the code in category.html from the resource will go into the template category.html on Tebex's Editor)
- After you uploaded the template and following the steps in the Setup instruction file, you will see template options. This is where you will configure the template.
Does this work on CraftingStore?
- This theme was created for Tebex. I have no plans on making this theme for CraftingStore at the moment. Possibly in the future.
Can I request a feature to be added?
- Absolutely! I'm more than happy to add features to the theme as long as it fits within my ability with Tebex.
How long is the license?
- You are granted a lifetime license to use the theme for your own store. This license is granted for the MC-Market Account in which it was purchased on.
Can I remove your "Designed by" line?
- To remove this line, a $35 fee will be required. This can be paid by contacting me and an invoice will be made for this purchase.
I don't meet the requirements to download the resource. Can I still pay you personally for access?
- Unfortunately, I do not make exceptions for users that do not meet the requirements. I have already made a major change to the resource criteria when it was first released. These requirements will not be altered for any user.
Will you make unique changes to the theme for my store?
- For sure, however, these changes will require a fee based on the request. This fee can be discussed within a conversation.
Do you accept other payment methods?
- No. PayPal is the only payment method I use. I do not accept other forms of payment.
I purchased the theme but do not have access to download it. What do I do?
- Please have your information ready with the email you used to purchase the resource and the order number for it. If the purchase is still pending by PayPal, you will need to wait for the payment to go through.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to message me via MCM or discord.
Public Development Roadmap:
Blocky Theme - Roadmap
Discord: Kuchy#9131 (ID: 181486654169677824)
Stuck on a budget?
Check out my Free resource BetterBuycraft!
Special thanks to Ellie for the Theme Color ideas. (Yes Ellie, I remembered)