- Supported versions
- First get the Survival World Edit stick to start editing with /stick
- Select the first position with the left click and the second position with the right click.
- Check the blocks in your inventory and type /place and a block you have in your inventory. For example: /place DIRT
- Place blocks quickly using the blocks in your inventory.
- Multi-language system (currently supports English and Spanish)
- Compatible with WE and FAWE.
- Support for World Guard.
- 100% Customizable
- Open Source Plugin
- List of activated worlds.
- Blocking blocks.
- More customization.
- Support for Lands and other protection plugins.
/stick [Player] | swe.stick | swe.stick.others
/place [Block] | swe.place
- Download the plugin from MC-Market.
- Put the plugin in your server's plugins folder
- Starts the server
- Configure the plugin and add the necessary permissions to your users (with a permissions plugin like LuckPerms).
- Ready! The plugin is now ready to use.