SkyblockEssentialsPro is a new and improved, premium plugin directed towards skyblock servers. This plugin has many abilities for a very small fee of one US dollar. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it
Link to thread about this plugin: http://www.mc-market.org/threads/165891/
This plugin is based upon its features. I made it my goal to provide the most necessary and important features I've found in a Skyblock server. All features are 100% configurable. The following features of SkyblockEssentialsPro are:
- Control what can be dropped and not be dropped
- Control what can be crafted and not be crafted
- Control what can be placed and not be placed
- Control what can be broken and not be broken
- Control what can be silk touched and not be silk touched
- Control whether players can shift right click obsidian or not
- Control whether players can trample crops or not
- Fully customizable command signs
- Full control over messages
# Plugin developed by Fudged. Leave feed back at my Spigot page! # # Decide which blocks you'd like players to not be able to drop # IDs must match the Material enum; visit https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/Material.html for a list! Undroppable: - SAND - DIRT - BUCKET - LAVA_BUCKET - WATER_BUCKET - MILK_BUCKET Uncraftable: - CACTUS Unplaceable: - BUCKET Unbreakable: - BUCKET Cannot-SilkTouch: - BUCKET Shift-Click-Obsidian-To-Lava: True Player-Trample-Crops: False Sign: Line1: '&1Skyblock' Line2: '' Line3: '' Line4: '&7Click Me' Commands: Rules: rules Help: help Messages: Undroppable: '&2[&aSkyblock&2] &cThis item cannot be dropped!' Unplaceable: '&2[&aSkyblock&2] &cThis item cannot be placed!' Uncraftable: '&2[&aSkyblock&2] &cThis item cannot be crafted!' Unbreakable: '&2[&aSkyblock&2] &cThis item cannot be broken!' Cannot-SilkTouch: '&2[&aSkyblock&2] &cThis item cannot be silk touched!'
- The materials listed under each section must equal the ones found here
- Line 2 of signs should be left at '' Line 2 is used to match with what command will be used.
- Breakdown of "Rules: rules" - The word "Rules" goes on the sign, and the player will type /rules. So, first word = word on sign. Second word (after the colon) is the command the person will type.
- A player has to shift right click obsidian to turn it to lava (assuming it is set to true)
The server below is my server that personally uses this plugin!