This Punishment GUI Skript, offers features that no other GUI Skript has, it is an easy to understand menu, with features to control your players in every aspect.
The plugin links right into your existing punishment plugin.
- Unique ID's For Every Punishment
- Kick, Warn, Ban, Mute
- See Punishment History In The Menu Itself
- 3 Categories (Chat, Gameplay And Client Offenses) With 3 Severities Each
- Punishment Length Depends On The Severity And Amount Of Past Punishments Of That Severity
- Tempban Menu If You Dont Want To Use The Severities
- Clear Punishment History
- Freeze Players
- Quickly and easily teleport in vanish to players
- Built in reports system with easy to use reports GUI
- Hooks in to your current punishment plugin
- Customize punishment lengths
- Built in name spell checking! Never ban the wrong player again!
- And Much More!
- /Punish <Player> <Reason> (The Main Command)
- /UnPunish <Player> (Opens The Unpunish Menu, Same As The "More Options" Button In The Main Menu)
- /Report <Player> <Reasons> (Sends a report message to any staff members online)
- /Reports (Opens the reports GUI)
Main Punishment Menu
More Options Menu
- Punish.Use (Access To The Main Menu)
- Punish.Sev1Mute (Severity 1 Mute Access)
- Punish.Sev2Mute (Severity 2 Mute Access)
- Punish.Sev3Mute (Severity 3 Mute Access)
- Punish.Sev1General (Severity 1 Gameplay Access)
- Punish.Sev2General (Severity 2 Gameplay Access)
- Punish.Sev3General (Severity 3 Gameplay Access)
- Punish.Sev1Client (Severity 1 Client Access)
- Punish.Sev2Client (Severity 2 Client Access)
- Punish.Sev3Client (Severity 3 Client Access)
- Punish.Warn (Warn Access)
- Punish.UnPunish (Access To The Unpunish/More Options Menu)
- Punish.ClearPunishments (Clear Players Punishment History)
- Punish.Tempban (Tempban Access)
- Punish.PermBan (Perm Ban Access)
- Punish.Report (Access To Send Reports)
1. Stop your server.
2. Put both Skript.jar and SkQuery-Lime.jar in your servers plugins folder.
3. Start your server and wait for both plugins to be installed.
4. Open the Skript folder located in your servers plugins folder.
5. Open the folder called "Scripts"
6. Put PunishGUI.sk in the "Scripts" folder
7. Restart your server
Note: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/the-most-advanced-punishment-gui-system-skript.28715/ is owned by me and is an old discontinued version of the plugin. I own all rights to the Spigot page and resource on the Spigot page.
I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO SKRIPT.JAR. THE DOWNLOAD INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE IS A PUBLIC VERSION. RIGHTS TO THIS PLUGIN BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNER (https://github.com/SkriptLang/Skript/releases)
I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO SKQUERY-LIME.JAR. THE DOWNLOAD INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE IS A PUBLIC VERSION. RIGHTS TO THIS PLUGIN BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNER (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/unofficial-skquery-fork-1-6-1-12.36631/)