The following is an egg for the Pterodactyl Panel [https://pterodactyl.io], made for discord bots and supports pretty much every major language used for them. With this download, you will be able to host any number of discord bots on your own installation of Pterodactyl. Supported languages include: NodeJS, Java/JDK, Python, C# and .NET, PHP 7.2, Lua, and more.
1. Contact me (david#0101) for the necessary authentication token in order to be able to pull the Docker containers from the repository.
2. Head to the admin area of your Pterodactyl Panel by clicking the gear icon on the top right of the panel
3. Navigate to the "Nests" section of the panel
4. Once inside of the "Nests" section of the panel, click on the button that says "Create New"
5. Enter any name you'd like, for this example, I have used the name "Discord Bot" and for Description, put anything you'd like. When done, click "Save".
6. Now, navigate back to the "Nests" section in the panel, as described in Step 3, and from there, click "Import Egg"
7. From there, you will see the following prompt:
Select the file "egg-universal-discord-bot-xxxx.json", and "Discord Bot" as the Associated Nest. Upon doing so, click Import.
8. When the import finishes, restart your Pterodactyl Daemon with the following command: systemctl restart wings
9. All done! The Pterodactyl Egg has successfully been imported. Next time you go to create a server, follow the normal creation steps, just set the relevant values in "Nest Configuration" and alter the field called "Startup Command" to match whatever your bot's startup command is. Please only alter the following fields circled in red in the Startup Configuration boxes!
Please contact me on discord: david#0101 or via MCM PMs for any support that is required.
Pterodactyl Discord Bot Egg [Universal Support: NodeJS, Java/JDK, Python, Lua etc,.) v2.0.1-patch
An egg for discord bots made for the Pterodactyl Panel. Supports nearly every language.