AIOGambling | Multiple games | Boost your economy | 1.0

Boost your economy by adding this gambling plugin to your server!
Discord support sever
XUtPTdl.png

AIOGambling is a plugin that adds gambling games to your server. The plugin currently has 5 games and there are many more to be added!
hkvvXa4.png

- Every message is customizable
- Every item is customizable including displaynames, lores, materials, ...
- Customizable GUI names
- Has singleplayer and multiplayer games
- Tax system, can set different taxes for every game
- Customizable maximum and minimum stake amount for every game
Games:
Flip a Coin
Slot machines
Tic Tac Toe (against other players)
Higher Lower
Double or Nothing​
OKgWJBF.png

C0Wtrla.gif

SfcxRlN.png

9IuNOki.gif

MQMpXBa.png

ERYYOHr.gif

Sym6kE1.png

CiUXOu1.gif

htblbjQ.png

/gambling : no permission -> Opens GUI with current gambling games
/gambling reload : aiogambling.reload -> Reloads the config file
/gambling ps <game> : no permission -> Shows the stats of the player
/gambling gs <game> : no permission -> Shows the global stats
/flip <amount> : aiogambling.flip
/slots <amount> : aiogambling.slots
/tictactoe or /ttt : aiogambling.tictactoe -> Opens GUI with available tic tac toe games
/tictactoe <amount> or /ttt <amount> : aiogambling.tictactoe -> Creates new tic tac toe game
/tictactoe rr (or removerequest) or /ttt rr : aiogambling.tictactoe -> Removes your ttt request
/higherlower <amount> or /hl <amount : aiogambling.higherlower
/doubleornothing <amount> or /don <amount> : aiogambling.doubleornothing

RjCgmOg.png
Code:
###############################
#   Plugin made by ParaStyle  #
#         Version 1.0         #
###############################

Currency: "$"
Prefix: "[&4AIO&3Gambling&7] "

Messages:
  NotEnoughMoney: "&4You have not enough money!"
  MaxStakeAmount: "&4The max stake amount is %c%%maxsa%"
  MinStakeAmount: "&4The min stake amount is %c%%minsa%"
  WinMessage: "&2Congratulations! You won %c%%wa%!"
  LoseMessage: "&4Oh no! You lost %c%%sa%!"
  DrawMessage: "&4It's a draw! %c%%sa% has been refunded!"
  NoPermission: "&4You have no permission for this command!"
  PlayerOffline: "&4That player is offline!"
  NoPlayWithYourself: "&4You can't play this game with yourself!"
  AlreadyHasRequest: "&4You already have a request running for this game!"
  RequestNotFound: "&4The request is not found!"
  OtherPlayerLeft: "&2The other player left, you won %c%%wa%!"
  RequestAdded: "&2Your game request has been added!"
  NotYourTurn: "&4It's not your turn"
  SpotNotValid: "&4This spot is not valid!" #For TicTacToe when they click a non-empty space
  NoNextPage: "&4You are on the last page!"
  NoPreviousPage: "&4You are on the first page!"
 
GamblingGUI:
  Items:
    Flip:
      Material: PLAYER_HEAD    #The name of the material, list at (dont use items starting with LEGACY): https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Material.html
      DisplayName: "&5Heads or Tails"
      Lore:
        - "&2/flip <amount>"
        - "&2to play Heads or Tails"
    TicTacToe:
      Material: RED_STAINED_GLASS
      DisplayName: "&4Tic Tac Toe"
      Lore:
        - "&2Click here to play Tic Tac Toe"
        - "&2against other players"
    Slots:
      Material: DIAMOND
      DisplayName: "&6Slots"
      Lore:
        - "&2/slots <amount>"
        - "&2to play slots"

Flip:
  HeadMaterial: PLAYER_HEAD
  HeadDisplayName: "&6Heads"
  TailMaterial: TRIDENT
  TailDisplayName: "&6Tails"
  FillerMaterial: BLACK_STAINED_GLASS_PANE
  MinStakeAmount: 10
  MaxStakeAmount: -1    #Use -1 for no limit
  WinMultiplier: 2
  Tax: 5    #The tax on the winning amount in % use -1 for no taxes
 
TicTacToe:
  PlayerOneMaterial: RED_STAINED_GLASS_PANE
  PlayerTwoMaterial: BLUE_STAINED_GLASS_PANE
  FillerMaterial: BLACK_STAINED_GLASS_PANE
  GUIItems:
    CloseItem:
      Material: BARRIER
      DisplayName: "&4Close GUI"
    NextPageItem:
      Material: ARROW
      DisplayName: "&2Next Page"
    PreviousPageItem:
      Material: ARROW
      DisplayName: "&2Previous Page"
  MinStakeAmount: 10
  MaxStakeAmount: -1    #Use -1 for no limit
  WinMultiplier: 2
  Tax: 5

Slots:
  Items:  #You can add as many items as you want
    iron:
      Material: IRON_INGOT
      PrizesDisplayName: "&fIron"    #The name when hovering over the prizes item
      Chance: 15  #Chance (in %) of winning by getting 3x iron ingots, total chance of all items can't be above 100% but can be lower than 100%, if total chance is 30% you have a 30% chance of winning, 70% chance of losing
      WinMultiplier: 2
    gold:
      Material: GOLD_INGOT
      PrizesDisplayName: "&6Gold"
      Chance: 8
      WinMultiplier: 5
    diamond:
      Material: DIAMOND
      PrizesDisplayName: "&bDiamond"
      Chance: 3
      WinMultiplier: 10
    emerald:
      Material: EMERALD
      PrizesDisplayName: "&2Emerald"
      Chance: 1
      WinMultiplier: 30
  SpinItem:
    Material: LEVER
    DisplayName: "&2Spin"
    Lore:
      - "&3Click to start!"
  PrizesItem:
    Material: PAPER
    DisplayName: "&6Prizes"
  MinStakeAmount: 10
  MaxStakeAmount: -1    #Use -1 for no limit
  Tax: 5
MESSAGES PLACEHOLDERS:
%sa%: The amount staked
%wa%: The amount won
%c%: The currency symbol


TtQnUao.png

Stop your server.
Make sure you have Vault installed on your server.
Drop AIOGambling.jar in the plugins folder.
Start your server.
Enjoy!

U392pCC.png

By purchasing this plugin you agree to the terms and conditions.
You are not allowed to redistribute this plugin.
You are not allowed to decompile this plugin.
Only use it for your own server/network.
No refunds.

KfEkoAR.png

If you like this plugin please leave a review.
If you need support, find bugs or have a suggestion for this plugin, join my discord server: https://discord.gg/nUzbrxF

Latest updates

  1. Version 1.0

    Added new games: - Higher Lower - Double or Nothing Added an animation to the slot machines...

Latest reviews

With this plugin, many plugins such as DeluxeTag, AntiCraft, Coreprotect, Askyblock, and PermissionEX will fail and the server console will still fail with an Async error.

Author

ParaStyle

Owner
Author
ParaStyle
Downloads
4
Type
Digital product
License duration
Unlimited
Price
5.99 GBP
Views
505
First release
Last update
Rating
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Top
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.