⚠️Always use the latest available jar file/configuration. You will not receive support for outdated versions.
- Supported MC Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
- Req. Server Software:
- (x)Spigot, ClearLag
For any questions/assistance, join this discord!
Spigot (1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14), ClearLag
✔️ Toggle & choose what sound plays at configurable intervals.
✔️ Choose between a seconds-only or formatted interval display.
✔️ Support for PlaceholderAPI to use wherever you please.
clt.countdown - Permission to use /clearlag
clt.reload - Permission to use /clearlag reload
clt.version - Permission to use /clearlag version
Executing /clearlag will show:
PlaceholderAPI in action:
- Download the latest jar file to your computer.
- Paste the downloaded file into your server's plugins folder.
- (Optional) If you want to use placeholders, simply download and install PAPI.
- (Required) Download ClearLag and install it, otherwise, this plugin will not work.
- Stop your server and then start it again.
- Enjoy the plugin!
We have revamped our resource index page and would love to hear what you think! Please provide your feedback, suggestions, or bug reports here!
ClearLagTimer » Use a command to check when the next ClearLag happens! Build 23
Sounds, PlaceholderAPI, Formats & more!