RPG Styled PvP Server [Unique]

Status
This thread has been locked.

checkthecloset

Reactions
Resources
Bidding Information: I made a separate thread selling this server before, but none of the top bidders came through, and I am just looking to get rid of the server. That thread is a bit messy now and making a new one may help me sell it faster.

BIDDING IS OVER. THE SERVER IS SOLD.

IP:
Mc.IoniaPvP.Com

What you get with the purchase of Ionia: Server files.
Optional: The server website (its a default
enjin site, so theres not much of a point), Server webstore, etc

Why I am selling this server: I didn't do to well with advertising. Hired a bad youtuber which sucked out most of my money, so I have no choice but to sell the server. I also want to start up my new project. This server can be a real money machine if you advertise it well!

About Ionia: Ionia is a project I have been working on for a few months. It is a factions server, but the main goal was uniqueness. There are a plethora of plugins developed specifically for ionia, and it has helped with retention significantly more than generic servers. It is designed to give an RPG feel, while still being a factions based server. If you have any issues with the plugins I will be glad to help get them sorted out.

Custom plugins included:

iRaces: An RPG styled races plugin. Plugin includes 5 races. Elf, Werewolf, Undead, Centaur, & Dragonborn. and yes, the races have badass powers. Each race gets a passive and an active power. Active powers are used by holding sneak for 3 seconds, and have a 3 minute cool down. passive powers are passive

The Races

Elf:

active: Arrow Barrage (fires 3 volleys of arrows)

passive: Walk faster in tall grass and onto of leaves

Example of its active ability:
9v69UPG.gif

WereWolf:

active: howl (howl and damage and impair nearby players, gives nausea blindness and weakness)

Passive: chance to make players bleed when you hit them, causing damage over time (like mcmmos serrated strikes)

xNXWeDE.gif

Undead:

active: Summon (summons an army of skeleton warriors who will fight other players)

passive: Immune to hostile mobs

PaQ5IyX.gif

Centaur:

active: Stampede (summons a stampede of horses who will charge forward and trample players)

passive: be able to stomp on players from above to hurt them (pretty much like mcpvp's hg kit 'stomper')

No gif for its current ability :(

Dragonborn:

Active: Dragonsbreath (breaths fire, what did you expect)

passive: be able to jump off tall places to glide in the direction you look

PuoHE9K.gif

iStaffs: This plugin adds elemental staffs, which you can get by having an op do /staffs.
each staff has a 15 second cool down.

FIRE STAFF:
rsMUBdQ.gif

WATER STAFF:
27xWdFf.gif

AIR STAFF:
vAnl6uh.gif

EARTH STAFF:
fINBqV5.gif

iEvents:

This plugin handles the castle event, which is another custom plugin. Here is how it works:

Once the /event command is triggered, the event timer starts and a countdown starts from the boss bar. after 10 minutes the event starts (progress stage). when in progress stage players can stand in the capture point to generate 'points'. Players must be in a faction to generate points, and are generated at 1 point per second for 1 player capping, but if 2 players in the same faction are capping you generate 2 points per second. by default the capture point limit to win is 300, but you can use /event point [value] to change it whenever you want.
ex: if the value is set to 300, it would take 1 person in a faction 5 minutes to cap, but if two people in the same faction were capping at the same time it would take 2 and a half minutes to cap.

once captures, the faction thats caps gets a 'prize chest' which when placed and opened, gives random items.

iDragonarmor: another custom plugin which adds dragon armor, scales, and dragon souls.

dragon scales are used to get dragon armor. You trade in the scales at the shop for the armor, and you get scales by mining. there is a 1/2500 chance to find a dragon scale while mining stone. once a player finds a scale, it is broadcasted in chat.

commands:
/dragonarmor (gives the armor set)
/dragonarmor scale (gives a scale)
/dragonarmor soul

Dragon armor is protection X chain armor which never breaks, so its about as good as protection 4 diamond armor.

Dragon souls are used to summon an enderdragon. They can only be used in the end, and are activated with a right click.

iBloodstone: Another custom plugin. It adds bloodstones. Bloodstones are given with /bs [name], and can be activated from the console, so they can be donation or voting gifts. bloodstones are used to store health, and basically you right click them and you lose half a heart and the bloodstone gains a level. Once you store 10 hearts in the bloodstone the bloodstone will be level 20, which is the highest it can be. You can use bloodstones to heal yourself with shift + right click with the bloodstone in your hand. this will heal you depending on the bloodstones level.

iPots: this adds custom potions.

Mining potion: haste II, fire resistance, and night vision for 25 minutes.
PvP Potion: Speed 2, strength 2, fire resistance for 10 minutes
turtle potion: Resistance 2, slowness 2 for 10 minutes

commands: /ipots [potion name]

iPliers: This adds a new item called the pliers. The Pliers are shears which can pick up a spawner. They are a 1 use item.

Command: /pliers

ultimatetwerkoff: another custom plugin which adds tweak offs. You issue the command and after 5 seconds the twerk off starts and after 15 seconds the person with the most twerks wins, and their name is announced in chat.

Builds

Castle
(This is where the castle event takes place)
ez0Kyad.jpg

Spawn

http://i.imgur.com/qn04Rrp.png
http://i.imgur.com/Htc115C.png

Elven village
(I was planning on getting more villages for each race made, but I ended up not having enough time to focus on them)
http://i.imgur.com/VIM9Neh.png

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This looks sick, wish I had the funds to buy it :) :(

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
$250

If no one bids higher, I guess I win? XD

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Wiggle

Reactions
Resources
Owner threatened to Ddoss me if I wouldnt stay on his server. lol It could have been a joke idk. It was a while ago.

checkthecloset

Reactions
Resources
Owner threatened to Ddoss me if I wouldnt stay on his server. lol It could have been a joke idk. It was a while ago.
either it wasn't me or it was a joke[DOUBLEPOST=1410721672,1410721612][/DOUBLEPOST]
Works on the 1.7.10/1.8 hack?
haven't put in that version of spigot yet[DOUBLEPOST=1410721798][/DOUBLEPOST]
Works on the 1.7.10/1.8 hack?
oh yeah 1 more thing, I'm not very experienced with reading timings. do the timing of my server look good?

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
either it wasn't me or it was a joke[DOUBLEPOST=1410721672,1410721612][/DOUBLEPOST]
haven't put in that version of spigot yet[DOUBLEPOST=1410721798][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh yeah 1 more thing, I'm not very experienced with reading timings. do the timing of my server look good?
Timings look fine.
I'd like to know how it works on spigot hack before I bid

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.