Huge Factions Server [Need a Dev]

Status
This thread has been locked.

tarponboy201

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello,
I have been running a factions server for a little while now and I have had 2 developers. One which was very good and helped a lot. My current Dev is inactive. I pay monthly and because my server is only starting up. We have only made about 600-700 dollars. We pay about 100 dollars a month for the server so we haven't been able to attain that money for uses such as paying a dev. I have been looking for a developer for a little while now and I decided to post my own thread.
My server ip: play.encorepvp.net or encorepvp.org
My minecraft ign: tarponboy201
How much I pay: 40 dollars a month *Note only because were a new server.* This amount will increase as we get bigger and attain more money.
my Skype: tarponboy201
*for right now the stuff I need done is all small stuff.
Lemme know if your interested or have any questions.

Type
Requesting

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
For now, I suggest you try to look for devs to make you single plugins, not try and find a dev for 40$/month

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

tarponboy201

Banned
Reactions
Resources
For now, I suggest you try to look for devs to make you single plugins, not try and find a dev for 40$/month
I can usually find people who will take this offer. The plugins I am looking to get wont be hard to code.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting (DDoS Blizzard?)

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I have a dev that works for $75/month and my server isn't even launched yet. You are going to have to find the funds from someone/somewhere if you want a good developer.

ib4est123

Reactions
Resources
Okay guys, I have worked for this server and I have worked for about 2 months and I never got one cent. Tarpon doesn't know what he is doing and uses other staff (non-paid) to get his money. He is a money whore and nothing more. When opening Encore tarp said to me "I miss the money". Please take a minute and think what you are really getting yourself into before partnering with this server.

ItsMonkey

Purchase 'HcTab' -> tinyurl.com/hctabplugin
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Okay guys, I have worked for this server and I have worked for about 2 months and I never got one cent. Tarpon doesn't know what he is doing and uses other staff (non-paid) to get his money. He is a money whore and nothing more. When opening Encore tarp said to me "I miss the money". Please take a minute and think what you are really getting yourself into before partnering with this server.
Thanks for bumping a post from september hun.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/143449/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.