Status
This thread has been locked.

ZGraphics

Premium
Reactions
Resources
locoshift.com - expires Wednesday, June 10, 2015
5319602682a5d50ca769af9bfc595a54.png

It's a cool, original name for a server network or something completely unrelated to Minecraft. Starting bids at $50, increments of at least $1 please. I'll probably lower the price if it doesn't sell after a while, but I plan to list this on other sites as well.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This isn't worth much at all to be completely honest.

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Yeah it probably isn't, but it does have that cool/trendy ring to it. If a week or two goes by I'll lower it.
You should lower it now, in a week or two this thread will be dead and nobody will care by then.

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
ZGraphic's. I don't want to seem like an asshole, but if you didn't care if it got sold, why bother even wasting your time posting on here?

Arcrimonia

I create things.
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Alright guys, this forum is starting to piss me off. Whenever someone tries to sell something, the first thing everyone says is "OMG UR PRICE IS 2 HIGH!!!"

You say you're trying to be helpful, but really, you aren't. The seller will know his price is too high when it doesn't get any offers. This domain is not bad at all, and maybe someone wants it badly.

Now look at the thread. Potential buyers will see your posts whining about the price, and that buyer may turn away because of that. Let's be respectful, and let the seller choose his own price.

Last edited:

ZGraphics

Premium
Reactions
Resources
ZGraphic's. I don't want to seem like an asshole, but if you didn't care if it got sold, why bother even wasting your time posting on here?
Call it testing the waters. I have no need for it and want to sell it, but don't especially care when I sell it. This seems like a good place to start as I already know the community.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.