Trading CS GO Items for a Nice spawn hub

Discussion in 'Premade Builds' started by FrostyTheProMan, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrostyTheProMan

FrostyTheProMan Member

Reactions:
    +3
    Pretty self explanatory, I know I dont have any rep on the site, but I can guarantee you I'm not a scammer. (If you dont trust me, I understand 100% ) I stopped playing CS awhile ago, just got tired of it and I have many guns to offer you, for your time building the map.

Guns:

Ak47 Vulcan ( Field Tested )

The gun literally looks factory new, if you don't believe me I can show pics, it also has 4 stickers, so in reality its worth more then what it actually is. ( Amazing float, I know people say that when its not, but if you see the gun you will believe me )

M4A1-S Boreal Forest, Factory New

Has 4 nice stickers, overall a cool gun.

Awp Sun in Leo: Minimal

Has 4 really nice stickers, its minimal wear, though it looks sick and has rare stickers and looks better then what it is

I also can offer you Euro trucking simulator 2, it can be sold for a few keys (8-15 dollars worth) and if not, you can use it to play :)

I also have many more guns like a deagle, some pistols and some other things to offer you.

Overall, the literal value is around 50 dollars, and to top it off I will give you a builder rank on our server which you can use to build things whenever, (you'll be given worldedit, creative ect)

If you're interested please private message me, post below or add me on skype : FrostyTheProMan

2. Tunafish

Tunafish Member Banned

Reactions:
    +12
    Added.

Banned Forever For: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/73936/)
  3. lDarky

lDarky MC - Builder / Designer Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: DarkPower27
    Reactions:
    +87
    Added

4. Jamesss

Jamesss Builder Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +32
    Added.

Banned Forever For: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/148639/)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.