CSGO Skin Gambling Website [Investors needed]

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by CodeXPro, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodeXPro

CodeXPro Member

Reactions:
    +4
    Hello everyone, I have recently decided to start a project for a CSGO Gambling website. Many of you already know what these are. This is going to be a some what unique idea and I don't want to explain the details here.

All that is needed to know for any interested investors is that you will be given back double the money that you invest within a months time after the release of the website. All money from investments will go into further developing and bettering the website. This is a unique idea that hasn't been done before and I have a marketing/advertisement plan already ready so after completion I am confident that this will be popular.

If there is anyone who wants to invest in the development of the website you can message me on skype at:

CodeXProgramming

Thanks.

2. SSenile

SSenile Nectox CEO Banned Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: SSenile
    Reactions:
    +605
    There's 50000 other gambling websites, what makes yours unique?

How do you intend to make money?

How do you intend to get people on the site?

How are you confident it will be popular?

Banned Forever For: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/119226/)
  3. Ravenide

Ravenide First Class. Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +16
    If I got a dollar for every person that thought that they'd make a successful CSGO Gambling site, I'd be as rich as Donald Trump. Seriously, if the whole site is based on investments, you aren't going to get anywhere. Nor is everyone going to want to invest with you. You have 1 reactions on this site, and 6 messages, go find somewhere else to scam mate.

Banned Forever For: Ban Evading (Dynaxel)
  4. SSenile

Reactions:
    +605
    I totally agree.

First it was kids who thought there mainsteam ideas could make their server popular

Now its kids who think their mainstream gambling site will become popular.

Theres thousands of other gambling websites, chances are, this one won't get more than two daily people.

5. Ravenide

Reactions:
    +16
    Exactly, not only will they end up scamming the investors if they get any, but at the same time they'd just waste all of the money. Regular scammers put more use in money that these people would.

6. OP
    OP
    CodeXPro

CodeXPro Member

Reactions:
    +4
    The reason my gambling site will be a success over the other 50000 is because I am not a 12 year old sitting on my dads computer trying to make some extra cash. I am a developer who has over 6 years of experience in this field who has sat down with a team of people analyzing and looking through different gambling websites to see what made them successful and what did not. We have a unique idea and if I posted it on here it wouldn't be so unique anymore. I understand that it isn't the most safe thing to invest in something like this and almost everyone you ask will say "Mine is going to be different" however that is exactly what mine is going to be, different. Unique in the matter that its not just a coin flip or jackpot (Ideas that are overdone) but rather something that hasn't been seen before.

7. Ravenide

Reactions:
    +16
    You're not a 12 year old sitting on your dads computer, and you sat down with a team of people that all have no money whatsoever to invest into the site? If you really were as professional as you say you are, I'm sure you'd be able to invest what you're looking for. And if you were as good as a developer as you say you are, I'm sure you'd have enough money to pay for a CSGO Gambling site. They aren't as expensive as everyone thinks they are. I highly doubt that anyone is going to invest out of their asses. People are going to be investing depending on if they believe a site is legit or not, and honestly, you have shown absolutely no difference between all of the other kids that try and create an unsuccessful CSGO Gambling site.

8. Zilema

Zilema Member

Reactions:
    +109
    What do you need investments for then? If you're a "experienced developer", you would need to pay no one for website costs. All you would need is a logo and maybe some advertising which is nowhere near $3000.

9. SSenile

Reactions:
    +605
    No offence towads you, but it's guilty until proven innocent. You're a 12 year old sitting on your dads computer until you get some reputation.

You're giving no details at all on your website, nobody will invest without details.

You can explain how you intend to advertise, without giving away your "unique idea"
    You can explain how you intend to make money, without giving away your "unique idea"
    You can expalin alot, without giving away your "unique idea"

10. Ravenide

Reactions:
    +16
    Mate, all the odds are going against you, at the end of the day, I'd have better chances winning the lottery than you creating a successful site. Come back next time you thought everything through and made a long, detailed post.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2016 ---
    Also to put something out in the blue, you're in the wrong section. Seriously, if you were as professional as you say you are, you could at least be able to read.

11. OP
    OP
    CodeXPro

CodeXPro Member

Reactions:
    +4
    How I intend to generate money:

This is fairly self explanatory as a gambling website. People will deposit skins which will translate into some sort of currency on the website, or they can just use paypal to deposit money. Once deposited they can do the actual gambling which is the unique idea that I cannot explain here. It will be fairly based on luck, however with enough strategy involved to make people take time to invest and try new things out until they get something that works. But not enough strategy to the point where everyone is winning all the time leading to no profits from the website.

Why do I need investments?

I don't need investments for the actual creation of the website but investment for getting the website started. People will want to withdraw their coins for skins and enough profit wont be made right away to have those skins ready. Before release we need to have skins bought and ready to be withdrawn through bots. These skins obviously cost money which is why there is investments needed.

As for my advertisement plan I have a couple of youtubers who record CSGO and similar videos willing to do a video on this. Other then that I will also use the small but common method of giving players some sort of reward for having the website link in their Steam names. This reward can be something small like $1 worth of coins every week that they have this in their name but just enough to encourage people to do this. This will not only create word for word advertisement through the community but also will get other youtubers eventually making videos on this on their own will.

The entire idea is a snowball that needs a little help and a little time to be pushed down the hill, but once it is rolling it will only get bigger and bigger.
    Unlike SSenile you seem to be here just to discourage me and hate. How about you leave and go bother some place else and come back when you have legitimate constructive criticism to help me out.

12. Ravenide

Reactions:
    +16
    That absolutely said nothing to the case of why your site would be different than anyone else's.
    I'm not hating at all, I'm just simply stating the truth, you have given absolutely nothing for someone to want to invest into your site.

13. OP
    OP
    CodeXPro

CodeXPro Member

Reactions:
    +4
    It will be different because people don't want another jackpot website the community wants new and unique websites where they can have fun and try to make some profit.
    Like I said before I cannot post the main idea of the website here but it is something that is fun and completely unique and will definantly generate some interest in the community.

14. SSenile

Reactions:
    +605
    Persoanlly I feel that the only gambling websites that will "Take off" are the unique ones based on skill, not luck.

Gambling is fun and such, but sites where your skill willl help you win is way more fun TBH.

For example

CSGOWild VS KickBack

Many other people, and I would rather play kickback because your skill is what will make you win, not luck,

15. OP
    OP
    CodeXPro

CodeXPro Member

Reactions:
    +4
    I highly agree with you on this and you cannot be any more right with that statement. My idea some what includes skill in the fact that you need to learn patterns and understand when to play and when to not so it isn't just depositing and hoping to god you win. However I see where you are coming from and I will make some changes to my idea to make it a little more skill based then luck. However you also have to understand that if the website is ALL skill based there might not be much profit being made as people will pick up on it quickly and start to play a lot and win a lot. However my goal is to find the perfect balance between luck and skill. If you could PM any ideas to me that would be amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.