NodeCraft.com | 100% CUSTOM PANEL | SSDs | Unlimited Slots | INSTANT Modpacks

Discussion in 'Other Hosting' started by NodeCraft, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NodeCraft

NodeCraft Member

Reactions:
    +5
    [​IMG]

We are a hosting company built on the principles of delivering the best experience in game server hosting. We have spent years developing a 100% custom control panel that unifies your experience into a single login, provides innovation, as well as a responsive interface. On top of a revolutionary control panel, we power our services with high performance hardware including top notch CPU's, SSD storage, and a DDoS protected network.

[​IMG]

More About Us
    Founded in 2012, NodeCraft Hosting LLC was built with a vision to change the game server hosting industry. Our principal mission is to deliver a new expectation in customer support, quality service, and a easy to use control panel. The industry is currently years behind in terms of technology, and we aim to bring it to the forefront of the technological curve.

Our Control Panel, NodePanel
    Unlike most of our competitors, we’ve handcrafted a custom experience into a control panel we call NodePanel. Developed by our in-house team of web developers, sysadmins, and good old fashioned nerds, NodePanel delivers a elegant and beautiful experience that you will not find with any other re-skinned, 3rd party panel host.

Unified Authentication
    One of the more unique features of NodePanel is our unified login system. Unlike the vast majority of our competitors, we only have one website, with one set of login information for each customer. You no longer need to login to a billing website, support website, control panel, or even a separate login for FTP; one login, one website, one amazing experience.

Pricing
    We designed our packages to provide the same set of features for each service, but scaled based on the resources needed for your service. All of our services include the following at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE:
    • Dedicated IP Address (25565 port)
    • Custom Hostname (yourserver.mcnode.net)
    • Player Slot Control (unlimited slots)
    • Free Web Hosting
    • Geo-located MySQL Databases
    • Re-installable One-Click Jar/Modpack Installer
    • Automated Vanilla, Snapshot, Bukkit, & Spigot Jar Updates
    • Precision Build Selection for all server jars and modpacks
    • Automated Offsite Backups
    • Best-case DDoS Protection
    Customer Support
    Since our humble beginnings, we’ve strived to provide our customers with the best in support. While many hosts offer live chat, many only do so for new sales whereas, we provide support via live chat, a toll free phone number, and support tickets. While we are not a 24/7 support company, we have support agents scheduled to cover 6 days a week for at least 10 hours each day. You can find our hours of operation our support center.

We look forward to your business, and if you have any questions, feel free to shoot us an email, use our live support, or simply reply to this thread.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • <3 <3 x 1
  2. Techknowsitall

Techknowsitall SpaceMine Ltd. Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Lyft DDR5
    Reactions:
    +254
    Vouch! Great hosting!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Klanx

Klanx Aquatis LLC Founder // Avian Founder Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Klanx
    Reactions:
    +639
    Looks very nice! The panel also looks cool! Good Luck! :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chikerenaham

Chikerenaham Member Banned

Reactions:
    +77
    Good luck with sales! I've seen you guys at the hosting industry for quite a while already with a bunch of reputation :)

Banned Forever For: Account compromised (temp ban for indefinite time)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Poofit

Poofit Member

Reactions:
    +14
    Huge vouch for these guys @ Nodecraft. Had my servers and websites with them for years! <3

• Like Like x 2
  6. Phewo

Phewo Member Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Phewo
    Reactions:
    +467
    Biggest prices I've ever seen. But overall looks good.

• Like Like x 1
  7. AidanPlaysMC1616

AidanPlaysMC1616 Member Banned

Reactions:
    +4
    I have been with many other "cheaper" hosts that had cheap hardware, bad support, overloaded nodes, no SSD's, downtime and loss of files. My server was always very laggy even if I upgraded the RAM, downtime for hours at a time and takes 1-2 Weeks to get response on any support. The servers would take 208 seconds to start with 8GB RAM. I used to think the prices for NodeCraft were expensive compared to the "cheaper" hosts. But when I ordered a 2GB RAM and used the same files at the other server, it started in 4 seconds?! The support is amazing on this host, you get a response in a very short time, and the staff are very helpful (unlike the "cheaper" hosts). The panel and the billing panel was amazing, not just a customized panel that every host uses. I will highly recommend this host to anyone that is looking to start a minecraft server. NodeCraft is the most amazing host.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Banned Forever For: Creating Multiple Accounts (AR16Gaming, http://www.mc-market.org/members/39938/)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Aidan

Aidan aidanpr.com | System Admin Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Aidaann
    Reactions:
    +101
    This was my old acc, I will be giving and update on this acc

9. iiEnderr

iiEnderr Ordinary Member Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: MiniVans Immunized
    Reactions:
    +375
    No offense, but $10/gb is expensive, more expensive than MCProhosting.

10. slooth

slooth Member Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Killary
    Reactions:
    +1,004
    MCPro is exactly $10/gb as well. Also, they kinda explained why their prices are so high. On top of that, IF they have company owned hardware, you can't expect them to sell at $2.50/GB like little ovh reselling kiddies because they have hardware, expensive bills, and staff to pay.

11. OP
    OP
    NodeCraft

NodeCraft Member

Reactions:
    +5
    Hi there, I'm not sure what pricing you're looking at, but the provider you've mentioned prices their services at $9.99 per GB, which puts us literally $0.01 above them. You're also not matching the same feature-set. In order to have unlimited slots they charge you an extra $2.00. For a dedicated IP they charge you an additional $3.00 per month. We include both of these in our services which actually makes gives you more bang for your buck. And we didn't even go into paying for support, which we think is crazy!

• Like Like x 1
  12. iiEnderr

iiEnderr Ordinary Member Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: MiniVans Immunized
    Reactions:
    +375
    But MCPro, is a big company and has company owned hardware.

13. slooth

slooth Member Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Killary
    Reactions:
    +1,004
    I know..? I'm saying if NodeCraft has company owned hardware, they have to pay for that hardware + staff to manage it + expensive bills, you can't expect them to have $2.50/GB and succeed.

14. ErrCode19

ErrCode19 Member Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +115
    Can I get a test server, to test the console look, I may go with you guys
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 24, 2016 ---
    Holy shit I fucking lied, this host is crap 10$/gab o use 1.50$/go and there specs are better.... Like seriously

Banned Forever For: Excessive Violations of the Rules
  15. OP
    OP
    NodeCraft

NodeCraft Member

Reactions:
    +5
    At this time, we do not directly offer any free trials, however do offer a similar system, with a money back guarantee for up to 72 hours after purchase. https://nodecraft.com/about/guarantee#guarantee

If you're looking for more information about our panel and console, etc. I'd recommend checking out our NodePanel page, as well as a showcase video we prepared for Minecon 2015. Both of these highlight many features within NodePanel, and our system in general.

16. Overlord

Overlord Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +275
    It's real world pricing, these guys run a business not a fucking charity. They offer, easily, the best panel in the industry, with what looks to be good customer service and a personalised service. There is no host that goes near the amount of customisation this host does.

I wouldn't trust what you say, partly because you definitely can't spell and your grammar is pretty awful. Regardless, it's impossible - and yes, impossible, not almost impossible, to find a host that sells for "1.50$/go" with better specs. I think you're just extremely mad that these guys can pull off $10/GB and your cheap ass doesn't get to use them.

NodeCraft, you're better off going somewhere where people run real servers and aren't tight and broke.

17. _Wild_Dog_

_Wild_Dog_ Member

Reactions:
    +30
    I am sorry to tell you but me as customer and server owner don't want to spent 10$\gb.
    I would buy if this was around 5$/gb but for me 10$/gb its just to much.

18. Overlord

Overlord Member Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +275
    Then you don't run a serious server and this isn't for you. Go use a WholesaleInternet or OVH reseller using a Multicraft control panel and WHMCS with support tickets answered once a week like every other host does. Have fun.

19. _Wild_Dog_

_Wild_Dog_ Member

Reactions:
    +30
    Actually most of the hosting have live chat so they can fix every problem that i have.

20. ErrCode19

ErrCode19 Member Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +115
    This guy is horrible Devouch!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 24, 2016 ---
    My host charges 1.50$/go there regularly 4$/go but price matched, that's what a host does!

Banned Forever For: Excessive Violations of the Rules
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.