My plugin Development

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by liwaa, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liwaa

liwaa Member

Reactions:
    +44
    About me:
    my name is Liwaa, and I am a bukkit/Spigot developer. I have been coding bukkit/spigot for more than 2 years now, and I have made plugins for many servers, including mine.
    my server ip is: play.fusitoxmc.com, well probably half of the plugins are costum
    like gadgets, selector, hid players, minigames, etc. I have made some plugins for spigot, you can check them at https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/authors/liwaa.60012/ these plugins are on spigot due to their simplicity. I am looking into making plugins for you guys to earn some money, since I am really in need for it.
    Why me?
    I will be giving time making your plugins, since I want it to be the best it could be. I will not be charging lots of money since I know some people budgets. Your plugin will be done from 1-5 hours after I start, that relies on its simplicity.
    Pricing:
    Well, You have to pay 1/2 of the payment before I start since I have worked with many people who refused to pay 1/2 and never replied. this is for ensuring I havn't wasted my time on nothing. I will be testing the plugin infront of you using screenshare, and you'll check if everything works. if so, you will pay other 1/2 and take plugin. if not, ill improve it.
    Prices are: small plugins: 1 - 10$
    medium: 10-20$
    large: 20-40$
    I'll not be making minigames since it will take a lot of time, and I want to make some money in a short period of time, like 5 days or so.
    Vouch copies: ill be giving 1 vouch copy (sorry but I really don't have a lot of time)
    it will have the type: Small plugins.
    You can add me on skype @ live:redstone_man2015
    my timing is +2 GMT, and I come from school at 4:30 PM my time, (2:30 GMT)
    you can contact me any time between 4:30PM my time and 12:00 AM my time.
    Thank you for reading the thread, and giving your time.
    sorry I might have many grammatical errors since my main language is not English.
    Hope you help me get some money!

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  2. Candy

Candy Candy | Web Developer Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Candyyn
    Reactions:
    +172
    glws :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. MrDerek

MrDerek Member Banned

Reactions:
    +11
    glws! <3

Banned Forever For: Breaking TOS (Underage) www.mc-market.org/threads/161039/
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    liwaa

liwaa Member

Reactions:
    +44
    Ty both <3

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    liwaa