Free Configs >> PermissionsX, GroupManager, Essentials Kits, And More!

Discussion in 'Configuration' started by MrDerek, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrDerek

MrDerek Member Banned

Reactions:
    +11
    FREE CONFIG = VOUCH :)

Hello My Name Is Derek, And today i'm giving away free configs that i would make from your choice this includes ranks kits etc. this is free for a cost of a vouch ;)

Previous Experience.

AtomicRaids.Net [My Server]

Atomicraids was a small project created by me that turned into something huge the server started in 2015 in the beginning of the year there were about 100 people join that day due to some youtubers that helped out and made on that day alone we got over 10 donations i know it did not mean alot for 100 people but coming from servers with only servers that only have 20 players on daily that was huge! people said that the server was very well put together plugins were nice and everyone enjoyed it!

TrendyPvP.Net

TrendyPvP was one of best underground servers out there no one knew about expect me i applied for Dev and i got the position i setup buycraft more kits more ranks staff ranks. and i sort of was the community manager for applications as in accepting them etc it was just a great experience.

A Little About Myself.

My name is Derek, i'm 12 years of age but i'm good with plugins 12 years old I know i'm a little young to be a developer and help servers but i'm trying to Prove My Self In This Community i live in a big town in Florida i'm in 6th grade going to 7th very soon studying my elective as Technology. which i'm very interested in building computers i've built one with my brother and it was fun and this computer is a gaming machine.

Why?

So, you ask why should i pick you to do my config. i've been studying java for about a year and getting better and better each day i can easily config Kits, PermissionsX, GroupManager, And More! I've just started doing java and have a long way to go but its going to be a fun one! :)

Goodbye!

I hope my age does not want you guys to pick me. and of course i dont need your ftp or server panel or anything! i just send you the file and we have finished. If you have any questions just pm.

Thanks, MrDerek!

Last edited: May 18, 2016
    Banned Forever For: Breaking TOS (Underage) www.mc-market.org/threads/161039/
  2. Funnytom118

Funnytom118 Member

Reactions:
    +97
    Previous experience?
    A little about yourself?
    And so on???

3. OP
    OP
    MrDerek

MrDerek Member Banned

Reactions:
    +11
    Give Me A Sec Lol Sorry :)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2016 ---
    Updated

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  4. Funnytom118

Funnytom118 Member

Reactions:
    +97
    Great, you will actually get some attention now :)

5. OP
    OP
    MrDerek

MrDerek Member Banned

Reactions:
    +11
    Ok :)

6. Blueezio

Blueezio Member Banned

Reactions:
    +13
    Vouch Copy?

Banned Forever For: Creating multiple accounts (Blueezio)
  7. Satan

Satan Devil#0666 Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +1,367
    can you configure/modify my current featherboard config to look better? I will not provide the jar itself but I can provide proof I have bought it. PM me your skype if so.

8. General_

General_ Member

Reactions:
    +23
    look at this?
    http://www.mc-market.org/threads/103611/

9. TheCrystalStar

TheCrystalStar Member Banned Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +64
    Are you able to make a balanced worth.yml for my factions server ? (Normal factions)

Banned Forever For: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/276555/)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.