Looking for Staff [100-500 players]

Discussion in 'Recruitment & Staff' started by Snowh, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowh

Snowh Owner of BossCraft Premium

Reactions:
    +280
    Hello, my name is Daylon. I am also known as Snowh, and Elfy on MC-Market. I have been running networks for a long time and haven't really realized that I would like some help until about now since I do not have a whole lot of time on my hands. I currently own "BossCraft" a known cracked server which is playable with all versions; up to 1.8. Right now we do not support 1.9 developments but we will eventually in the future.

IP: play.BossCraftMC.us, mc.BossCraft.us, play.BossCraft.us, hub.BossCraft.us

Requirements:
    - Server Activity
    - Send an Application to (cakes.puffs)
    - Must have skype
    - Must have staff experience (but opened to giving people chances)

TOC:
    If you sign up, do-not expect you are getting Operator that is not what I am looking for. I am looking for staff to maintain and moderate the players. You must be active on the server.

Staff Positions:
    - Helper [Encourages and moderates players]
    - Moderator [Encourages, moderates, and helps players & helpers]
    - ModeratorPlus [Encourages, moderates and helps players & helpers-moderators]
    - Admin [Encourages, manages and moderates staff & players]
    - HeadAdmin [Encourages, manages and moderates staff below]
    - Manager [Encourages, manages and moderates staff below; and promotes new staff]
    - Operator [Encourages, manages everything]

When you APPLY/Get the job, you will not start off any higher then helper. You have to build your way up to "Operator"
    You don't have to donate to be staff; but it shows you are willing to go to the extreme to help BossCraft.
    You won't have an entire inactive owner that doesn't reply to you. I will always reply to any and all emails & skype messages.
    There is a TeamSpeak & a skype group chat where you can talk to all staff members and request higher staff members to help you give you suggestions on how to handle a situation.
    (No Special Treatment for donators)
    100% guidelines on how to handle every single situation in the BossCraft MOD Guidelines.

Accepting over 50+ Staff

How to Apply:
    You can Send me a Message ON skype (cakes.puffs) or comment down below:

Username: -

Are you familiar with plugins, such as world edit, world guard, etc. Please state the commands to complete a simple task, for example world guarding your house: -

Are you active on Minecraft? If so when do you normally play: -
    What types of servers do you play (gamemodes: creative, skyblock, factions, kitpvp etc): -

If you felt that you were overwhelmed what would you do: -
    What makes you special: -

What can you do to benefit BossCraft: -

Do you have server experience? If so list server with the position you had: -

Anything else: -

2. CoderAnthroMC

CoderAnthroMC OG Collector Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +1,053
    Added via skype

3. Blackshades

Blackshades C# / PHP / Java Programmer Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +73
    Added and sent on Skype. :)

Banned Forever For: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/123004/), Illegal Activity
  4. Shroomy

Shroomy Shroom#3450 Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Shroomaay Nush
    Reactions:
    +791
    Are you looking for forums moderator?

5. OP
    OP
    Snowh

Reactions:
    +280
    Added
    Added
    I will one the new forums do come out.

6. Vossy

Vossy Freelance Manager

Reactions:
    +130
    You have to work your way up to Manager?

7. OP
    OP
    Snowh

Reactions:
    +280
    Yes, I don't think or beleive that players who do not play my network should just be given manager, mod etc without working for their reputation and doing a good job. I hardly know anyone who applys on here, so you can't expect me to hand you all the permissions and expect you to not abuse.

8. xJoshx

xJoshx Freelance Manager Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +123
    It's a bit strange on what you are doing here, but if you are looking for a Manager here's my thread http://www.mc-market.org/threads/81114/ I am a paid Manager but I can guarantee the server will be under good management. I will not build my way up as I disagree with that people have to build up and how just Helpers can build up to be an "Operator" I believe is bazaar, but you're server run the way you want :p

Banned Forever For: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/125205/)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Snowh

Reactions:
    +280
    Well like I said you aren't just going to receive a position, and I will not be looking at your thread, thank you.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Snowh

Reactions:
    +280
    Still looking, once again I am only interested in people who can handle the position and are willing to grow to high positions; not just get "manager' because they are "experienced"

11. Vossy

Vossy Freelance Manager

Reactions:
    +130
    I'm not sure you'll find anyone good for a Manager unless you don't do the ''working your way up'' thing. My personal idea is that you run them through a few tests and if they've passed the test, it means they are proven trustworthy and they receive Manager.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. HazeHeist

HazeHeist Inexperienced Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +74
    To be fair I kind of see OP's point about not just hiring a manager straight off the bat. Personally, I think someone should have to earn the right to work as a manager on their server. It's a bit of a stupid move just to say, "Welp, you say you're trustworthy and experienced, you're hired!" I see a lot of people on here with close to nil experience managing servers claiming to be professional.

Run your server to your liking mate, if people can't be bothered to work to the top then they're obviously not worth hiring tbh.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Solitude

Solitude 忘却 Banned Premium

Minecraft Accounts: CrazyRichMan
    Reactions:
    +113
    Contacted via Skype.

Banned Forever For: TOS Change By using the Service, you agree that you: (iii) are at least 13 years of age
  14. OP
    OP
    Snowh

Reactions:
    +280
    Still looking.

15. Drissel

Drissel Begginner System Developer Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +137

Username: -BabyRainster >D

Are you familiar with plugins, such as world edit, world guard, etc. Please state the commands to complete a simple task, for example world guarding your house: - /rg flag [area] pvp deny
    /rg flag [area block-place deny

Are you active on Minecraft? If so when do you normally play: -I would consider myself active,I play probaly 5 hours a day on minecraft and every second so i don't regret it :)
    What types of servers do you play (gamemodes: creative, skyblock, factions, kitpvp etc): -I ussualy play kitpvp/hcf but any server will do for me.Im not really a picky person when it comes to server.Just my favorable ones are kitpvp/hcf as they have alot of competetion & its funny watching hackers get ss'd and getting banned.Skyblock is quite boring for me tho as mostly younger players play on there and its just expanding a island.I understand where staff may be needed to get on skyblock but its for small reasons such as moderating chat.Basicly thats it.

If you felt that you were overwhelmed what would you do: -I would honestly maybe get off mc for a hour or two and see how i feel.Or i maybe will ask another staff member to moderate the server i was currently on & help out with stuff whilst i will be away.If it's a ignorant person i might just ignore them & or mute them.

What makes you special: -Nothing makes me *special* im just the average joe trying to play minecraft.

What can you do to benefit BossCraft: - As a member of BossCraft it will be my job to help members in teamspeak & ingame aswell.So as a staff member i will be also have to contribute time into teamspeak with those certain players with questions.I believe my presence will benefit the server in a lot of ways. I communicate easily and in a meaningful and confident manner. I am reliable, dependable, responsible and would dedicate time to the server when possible to fulfil a position as a staff member. I think I would get along with both staff and players easily and would try my very best to help out at all times. I am respectful to others around me and to those in higher positions to me. I also have a part time job, which has helped my skills of teamwork and working in an environment as a staff member. I am also a great listener and can be trusted to help look after the BossCraft Network. I understand that moderators cannot always be available and can't monitor every word and action, but because I live in Bermuda, Being a part of the staff on arson would allow greater staff presence over more time zones, and thus help out players that do not regularly play at the same time as current staff. I also believe that my past experience would be an added benefit to the server.

Do you have server experience? If so list server with the position you had: - I was manager on steamedhcf and we had a average of 20 players on & a server called mythic pvp but the owners ended up shutting down the server & leave once people started donating crazy amounts of money for example: We would get $20 a week from the server & it was just kitpvp.
    I Do Have Expierence:
    I know all of the mod sizes and where people can hide their clients etc. Mod Sizes: ArmorStatusHUD = 27 kb
    BspkrsCore = 194 kb
    DirectionHUD = 24 kb
    StatusEffectHUD = 25 kb
    Optifine = 874 kb
    PlayerAPI = 260 kb
    ToggleSneak = 20-25 kb
    I am fairly good @ screensharing people & good at making sure no one use's exploits & or hack.

Anything else: i live in bermuda located in the atlantic ocean.I am funny and sometimes ignorant @ the same time.I can get on quite a few players nerves if im determended.I can be on ts alot.If there is a player in ts that needs help who message's me ingame or pokes me I will do my best to come to them in ts & then move them to a support room that i may be in.As a staff member it will be my job to help support the server and help other members of it also.I wil do my best to rankup the system and also encourage other players to apply for staff as it can be a great job.I will do my best to keep chat clean etc including players from hackusating others.I am really fun to be around and hang with.So yeh this is my application.Enjoy and don't forget that we are all special in this world.Im 14 years old and love to play minecraft and other games like ark survival evolved etc.I started gettimg into youtube so if I ever so get accepted I'll be sure to make a series on here.I have a honest love for many server's as they get competative etc and fun as the player base count.To many kids are making regular faction and already complain about dying to much.

Banned Forever For: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/156336/)
  16. Anubbis

Anubbis busy Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Anubbis
    Reactions:
    +305
    Good luck with getting staff seems a nice server!

• Like Like x 1
  17. EclipsedPvP

EclipsedPvP Member

Reactions:
    +7

Username: - Aerodynamex

Are you familiar with plugins, such as world edit, world guard, etc. Please state the commands to complete a simple task, for example world guarding your house: - /rg flag [areaname] pvp deny
    /rg flag [areaname] block-place deny
    /rg flag [areaname] tnt deny
    /rg flag [areaname] lighter deny
    /rg flag [areaname] lava-flow deny

Are you active on Minecraft? If so when do you normally play: -
    What types of servers do you play (gamemodes: creative, skyblock, factions, kitpvp etc): - Lots of Hypixel BSG, Skywars, and more on hypixel, and some Badlion UHC

If you felt that you were overwhelmed what would you do: - I would probably log off of minecraft for a little bit and get myself together, or maybe ask another staff member for help.

What makes you special: - I feel as if I have a positive outlook on mostly everything and can help others

What can you do to benefit BossCraft: - I can help players out, encourage them, and just make the community even better :D

Do you have server experience? If so list server with the position you had: - I have owned multiple servers, currently am developing a server, and been staff on a lot of small server

Anything else: - My real name is Max

18. OP
    OP
    Snowh

Reactions:
    +280
    This application was very short = Not enough time put into the application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.