Server Manager │ Administrator

Discussion in 'Recruitment & Staff' started by Junnk, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junnk

Junnk Member

Reactions:
    +109
    Hello there! My name is Junnk, and I'd like to offer my services as a paid Community Manager or administrator for Minecraft servers. I can work in any sort of server type although my most notable management positions is on factions, skyblock and prison.

While I've worked for a number of smaller servers doing smaller things, I’ve also owned servers in the past. The management position that I previously held was on PrimeMC and there I oversaw 5x skyblocks, 2x prison, factions, Opfactions, Kitpvp, creative, the community and staff team to go along with those. I've also rewritten the staff handbook, rules and a lot of the gameplay at Prime.

[​IMG]
    Information

Jay, male, husband and father of two
    Junnk https://namemc.com/s?Junnk
    GMT+0, Newcastle, England
    Currently unemployed
    Currently seeking a server management position or paid administration
    Firstly, I have extensive BuyCraft experience, I have done donation support for PrimeMC for 4 months and in that time, I single-handedly had to deal with all of the rank transfers between servers when we merged with OPBlocks. I know when I see fake screenshots and I’ve dealt with just about every problem you can run into.

Secondly, I know nearly all commands for a majority of the game mode plugins for Minecraft, I am also an expert on all commands for Skyblock, Factions, and Prison servers. I’ve had work experience on towny servers, mini-game servers, I know just about all permission plugin commands such a permissions ex, pex and a custom made plugin commands.

Thirdly, I have a lot of experience with server merges, although I’m not the guy who physically does these merges, I’ve always been the go-to person when managing a server merge. No matter its size or player count. I’ve dealt with both the setup of the servers for the merges and the documentation to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible.
    Firstly, I am very experienced with economy stability, I have had experience with both good and bad economies and been able to utilize the pros and cons of them to make them more beneficial for the player's gaming experience. This includes working out different prices or adding/removing things from in-game to try and rebalance economies, and save from having to go through the hassle of resetting it. Which is a problem most servers encounter at least once.
    Secondly, I can do a lot of Xenforo management, such as editing permission nodes and utilizing xenforo to it’s fullest front end potential. For example, I have a huge 3k+ post count on PrimeMC.
    Thirdly, I have experience with setting up slack and trello and then organizing them to get the optimal staff conveniences out of it.
    I have a huge amount of bug testing experience, I am able to find and identify duplication bugs rather quickly and efficiently. Upon setting up new servers, I have gone through hard and long testing of every donation rank, staff rank and groups for any errors in permissions. I have also tested all features and plugins to check if they work correctly, and make sure that no game breaking glitches or bugs will be sent out on release. This is something I take very seriously, as I feel that releasing a poorly created setup is not acceptable, regardless of the server size.

I also have a wide range of experience with testing out some unusual features such as Custom Enchantments. Throughout my time on PrimeMC, I have tested out various bundles of custom enhancements, ranging from combat to resource gathering and farming. By testing these, I mean that I am able to level them out so that they are all equal in power. No enchant is too overpowered, and no enchant is too underpowered.
    I also understand how the EULA works and can help with ideas towards becoming EULA compliant. I’ve created many documents with the other PrimeMc staff and have come up with great ideas in the past about EULA compliant servers and features. I have overlooked these documents, and helped bring up some great ideas, I would give some examples of these ideas but I do not feel comfortable sharing this information.

I’m not a Developer or a System Administrator, but I'm very good with managing a staff team and community, I do things like getting the staff spread out across the servers, promotions, demotions monitoring all staff activity without a plugin. I'm always able to be contacted if anything comes up that needs immediate attention, that mean’s I offer 24/7 services. I bring with me a lot of ideas and stuff to expand servers and open them up to other ideas.

I'm able to dedicate 10 or more hours to the server daily but I offer 24-hour help to our staff team so I’m always on call in case any game breaking issues arise. I love working for MC servers as I love working with people from all around the world. I’m a very hard working individual and a people person. I always put others before myself. I'm willing to give 110% effort in order to achieve these goals that we have.
    It's my job to manage the server's community and staff team, I also do donation support. I work very well both in-game and on forums, I don't believe it to be okay for me to suddenly vanish out of the game because I can "let the other staff handle it". I have a lot of pride in managing the communities and staff teams that I have, and I feel that to properly manage them, I have to be online to learn the community and see just who I'm supposed to be managing.

In the past I had to answer support emails/forum tickets, designed the layout of our current forums, hire/demote/manage staff, manage chat and answer questions, handle reports/appeals, create new concepts for the server, general creative development, manage player suggestions and forward bug reports, develop useful guides for players and stuff, and more.

[​IMG]
    PrimeMC
    PrimeMC // PrimeMC.org // My PrimeMC profile

Worked: Nov. 11th, 2015 to Still working at PrimeMC

Paid: $1000+/month (Will only disclose this to serious offers)

Hired: I started off as a member and then applied for helper and worked my way up from there. Eventually, I was in the administrator position again and so I decided to work extremely hard towards getting the community management position. As an administrator and community manager of PrimeMC, my responsibilities are to oversee our staff team and both promote and demote people accordingly, I also do all of the hirings for the staff team and watch and learn about thing’s our community may want for upcoming updates and then recently I was promoted again to full management of PrimeMc. I also monitor our dubtrack, helperban list, and forums, usually, I work between 14-18 hours a day and I’m happy with that because this is my passion.

Current work on PrimeMC

The Rules
    The staff handbook (contact me for link, uncomfortable handing this out)
    The PrimeMC Dubtrack
    An update post (I have written many others)
    My profile

I'm a very dedicated manager to PrimeMC and am always willing to take on side projects. I spend hours a day working on creative development/concepts, researching possible additions to the server, and working with my staff team. When I applied for helper on PrimeMC, I never thought I would be the server’s community manager one day. After a lot of pushing and grinding, I eventually got to administrator which gave me the chance to train other community managers to do the job and over time, I managed to get the community manager position after I dedicated a lot of time and hard work to the server.
    [​IMG]

Information

Thank you very much for your interest! If you wish to contact me with further questions or a potential job offer, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or you can PM me on here or comment below and have a very nice day!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Connor.

Connor. Member Banned Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +17
    good luck

Banned Forever For: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/138425/)
  3. Shroomy

Shroomy Shroom#3450 Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Shroomaay Nush
    Reactions:
    +793
    $1000+ a month! Are you crazy?

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. argentinaboy95

argentinaboy95 Member

Reactions:
    +6
    Any server would be extremely lucky to have this person on their team, really goes above and beyond the call of duty.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Renovix

Renovix Oldie Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +1,198
    OMG - it is Junnk! Vouch.

6. tklawl

tklawl Member

Reactions:
    +37
    This guy is crazy. Amazing and dedicated manager. Do not hesitate to hire him. One of the most responsive and best (community) managers I've ever seen.

Massive vouch

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Shroomy

Shroomy Shroom#3450 Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Shroomaay Nush
    Reactions:
    +793
    Maybe I was wrong, still keeping my comment tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Renovix

Reactions:
    +1,198
    Wait, why would you be offering services - isn't Prime hard enough lol xD

9. OP
    OP
    Junnk

Junnk Member

Reactions:
    +109
    Hello there, just exploring my options.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Z3ROCRAFT

Z3ROCRAFT Graphic Artist & Developer Premium

Reactions:
    +201
    Vouch copy?

• Funny Funny x 5
  11. Renovix

Reactions:
    +1,198
    I don't blame you! I have seen the PrimeMC community react to EULA compliance.

12. Incorrupt

Incorrupt Member Banned

Reactions:
    +0
    Truly a great Community Manager, has been managing Prime for almost 5 months now and is the best the server has seen by far. If you want quality, this is your guy. Behind all of the maturity and professionalism is an outgoing friend and a person who is truly dedicated to what he does.

Vouch.

Banned Forever For: Alternative Account (fts)
  13. Rookie

Rookie Member

Reactions:
    +6
    Big Vouch for Junnk, very professional and friendly to work with!

14. Solitude

Solitude 忘却 Banned Premium

Minecraft Accounts: CrazyRichMan
    Reactions:
    +113

Why isnt the PrimeMC website working for me?

Banned Forever For: TOS Change By using the Service, you agree that you: (iii) are at least 13 years of age
  15. Renovix

Reactions:
    +1,198
  16. Solitude

Reactions:
    +113
    Banned Forever For: TOS Change By using the Service, you agree that you: (iii) are at least 13 years of age
  17. GenerikDuck

GenerikDuck Member

Reactions:
    +27
    Looks nice and proffesional, GL

18. Solitude

Reactions:
    +113
    Does anyone know how to add a profile pic to the fourm on the PrimeMC website? I am logged in but it doesnt let me D;

19. Chimerical

Chimerical Member

Reactions:
    +8
    Vouch, one the best managers I've ever worked for.

20. Zapexy

Zapexy Freelance Manager Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Zapexy
    Reactions:
    +116
    Vouch. Worked under him for a while and he's helped me with a lot.

Don't know if mc market is the correct place to advertise your services though if you're looking for senior projects and larger servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.