3 16 Gb Servers!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Amp

Entrepreneur and Business Owner
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Hey, Have you ever wanted some servers for your own. I have 3 16gb servers. 1 is paid for a whole year and the others are monthly. They will come with all the plugins and spigot 1.7.9. They have an easy control panel and hosted on an amazing host. The gamemodes are kitpvp factions and prison. I need the money now more than ever and I will sell them all together. So please Skype me, the name on Skype is GiftOfGhosts but the nickname is iPanda. Make me an offer and I will gladly consider it. So yes Skype me for proof pics and the main details. I was hoping to look for about 700$ or more. The servers are setup and ready to use. I will be able to provide support for any of the servers if needed.

Server Info:
Prison: It's an op prison server with all the plugin stuff fully setup and paid for a whole year.
KitPvP: It has the starter kit setup and will setup more kits on request.
Factions: Factions is setup and needs the shop done but ready for the public.

Contact Info:
Owner's Skype: GiftOfGhosts
Co-Owner's Skype: chris22470

Proof:
http://gyazo.com/9bce1f062f578605c01ef87488e5b308

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
- Can you provide proof that these servers are paid fully for a year?
- Also can you provide a bit more details on how much you are looking for?

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

NightWorldSky

Cameron
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey, Have you ever wanted some servers for your own. I have 3 16gb servers paid for a whole year and I was wanting to sell them. They will come with all the plugins and spigot 1.7.9. They have an easy control panel and hosted on an amazing host. The gamemodes are kitpvp factions and prison. I need the money now more than ever and I will sell them all together. So please Skype me, the name on Skype is GiftOfGhosts but the nickname is iPanda. Make me an offer and I will gladly consider it. So yes Skype me for proof pics and the main details.
You're going to need to explain this more.

Angelz

Squid ☄
Banned
Reactions
Resources
They are ran on Intel xeon V5's with ssd drives.

I see you added proof, where are these hosted at?

7db4059fc7.png

Also another thing, why are they all listed as next due date of being next month?

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing

JamesRausch22

Reactions
Resources
k so there not dedicated servers, second according to him they have a 200 average? Stopped responding after i asked for ip.

Amp

Entrepreneur and Business Owner
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Re-read the post added more information on it.
I changed it because i forgot those 2 were monthly. If you read in the post i said they were monthly.

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It's not sketchy it's just VERY flawed.

He put things that he had that weren't true and now he edited them out so we can't see it.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.