How did your server get big?

Status
This thread has been locked.

JamesRausch22

Reactions
Resources
Im just wondering guys How did your server get big, was it you tubers, minecraftservers.org or just luck?

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
In order from greatest to least:

Big Youtubers
.org Slots
Small Youtubers
Other Ad Slot Sites
ProjectWonderful
Everything Else in the World
PlanetMinecraft

K3Feedz

MineRidge Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Dedicating your time to your server. You wanna put 100% effort to your server inorder for it to succeed. If you can show that to your community, then they'll be grateful for a awesome owner. You also gotta be nice and caring for the players, you can't release your hatred or anger towards them just because you had a rough day or you're getting spammed.

Compyz

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I know it may not seem like a lot but for me it is, point being that I spent around 400$ on PW advertisement slots, and got no players. So PW is shit for ads, don't make thr same mistake as I did.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban on other account (Multi-accounting)

Borislav

Beginner Dev
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You might have the money to buy slots, get a YouTuber etc. But you need a good server first, and to have one. Make features no other server has.. Make a game changer, new mini-game.

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I know it may not seem like a lot but for me it is, point being that I spent around 400$ on PW advertisement slots, and got no players. So PW is shit for ads, don't make thr same mistake as I did.
You didn't use it correctly, then.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

kill_da_trolls

Former 'Trusted' rank
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Completely disagree. Over the summer, I built up a 20 player base with just $20 in my PW account. With $400, you could do wonders.

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Completely disagree. Over the summer, I built up a 20 player base with just $20 in my PW account. With $400, you could do wonders.
What's your server?

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Not really, I spent 300+$ on my first server and it was shitty.. First few dollars of pw may seem to work well, but you won't really see a growth in and player count much. You'll just get a player junp

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.