Reactions
Resources
Never even heard of it.

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It's not the most popular, but it get's you players!

F

Founder

If it's not popular then it can't get you players?.. Also for such a low profile site I'd say you should sell it in bulks (several hours / day)

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
A couple of big sites are on there, however it doesn't seem like a lot of people go on it...

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

rwsender

Nobody
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'll give this a try maybe in a few days. Just need to make sure my banner is ready.

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This is true guys. I've given up trying to sell it. A quick tip for any of you guys, don't get slots on this site. It will barely get you players, and it's just a waste of money.

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Thread closed. I'll no longer be active on this thread. Please don't respond asking to buy some hours.

abbie

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Thread closed. I'll no longer be active on this thread. Please don't respond asking to buy some hours.
It doesn't seem like it would be terrible. You may not get the players you would from .org, but it still gets decent traffic:
bBIC6.png

Sure, it's not amazing, but it'd be good to help smaller servers get a little kick start. I don't post on the site a lot because it seems like a lot of the members can be assholes for no reason. Just try and ignore them. You may find someone that wants to buy it.

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Ok yeah I said I wouldn't comment, but oh well.
This website is bringing me players, they are joining every 5-10 minutes. It's good for new servers, but if you're thinking to be getting 5 players a minute like Minecraftservers.org, think again.

Compyz

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Honesty[DOUBLEPOST=1410990676,1410990642][/DOUBLEPOST]Honesty is the best policy

Banned forever. Reason: Ban on other account (Multi-accounting)

K3Feedz

MineRidge Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Ill try it saturday, 1 hour. any time recommendations anyone?
I recommend not doing this. As Verringer said, how can it earn you players, if its not a popular site. If you really want to get players go to minecraftservers.org and spent $200. It will at least get you 20-30 players that will stay, It worked for me.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.