Gazamo Build Team Services

Status
This thread has been locked.

Jay_Roche

Reactions
Resources
mmxhR.jpg
Hello,

My name is Jay Roche, I am the executive Manager at Gazamo Ltd. We are a collection of Minecraft enthusiasts who work on everything from builds to server hosting to youtube management and more. Today I am here to offer you the services of the Gazamo build team. The Team has been around since 2011 and is known for being one of the largest and most diverse build team in the world. With over 30 dedicated members, we have the man power to complete any project. Whether that be 250x250 blocks to 14000x14000 blocks(Yes we have done it). Now is your time to get a map built by the industry professionals. We do this for a living and are happy we can offer our services to you. Below I have listed information about our team as well as my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you!

References:

Visit Our Youtube Channel!

Visit Our PlanetMinecraft Account!

Halion-Gazamo-Minecraft-Build-10.jpg

Halion-Gazamo-Minecraft-Build-3-640x330.jpg

Halion-Gazamo-Minecraft-Build-5-640x330.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Who We Have Worked With:
  • Skydoesminecraft
  • Hypixel
  • Yogscast
  • Captiansparklez
  • Bebopvox
  • BdoubleO100
  • Generikb
  • MinecraftUniverse
  • Mineplex
  • And many more!

Price Range:
Our price range varies depending on the size, shape, and specifics of the build. Once you contact us, we will be able to accurately asses the build process and determine a fair price. However keep in mind we do not produce mediocre builds which is why our prices may be above average.
Completion Time:
This varies on the build you are looking to get. We usually complete our smaller builds in under 2 weeks however it also depends on how many projects we have going on at the time. Obviously the larger the build, the longer it will take. However most of our clients seem to be happy with the end result.

Small Builds(250x250) -- 2-3 Weeks
Medium Builds (500x500) -- 3-4 Weeks
Large Builds (1000x1000) -- 4-5 Weeks
Very Large Builds(2500x2500) -- 5-6 Weeks
Feel free to add me on skype at any time to discuss build details. I would be happy to setup a meeting time and discuss your ideas. If for some reason I do not accept you on skype, please email me.

Email: [email protected]
Thank You!
-Gazamo

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Jay_Roche

Reactions
Resources
Looks really nice. Do you guys have a website or just the PMC?
We do have a website: gazamo.com
However we dont display any builds on it. We do all that on our PlanetMinecraft

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
i big fen

(On a serious note, please provide some proof that you are the manager for Gazamo)

Jay_Roche

Reactions
Resources
i big fen

(On a serious note, please provide some proof that you are the manager for Gazamo)
Send me an email at my gazamo account and I will email you back.

Jay_Roche

Reactions
Resources
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.