Looking to sell my server!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Jusky

Reactions
Resources
Lokking to sell my Prison server for around $125.
The server been up for around 2-3 months and had 40-50 players daily. But it's been down for around 1-2 weeks but once it's brought up the players will come back! It comes with the mines A-Z fully built, the spawn, and a few custom plugins. The server also has it's own custom version of the plugin Ez rankups which will allow you to have diversity in what is needed to rankup. The donation ranks are also completed

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/q6tQF
Domain: http://thundermythology.net/

My skype is seangunner12

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers
F

Founder

Jusky

If you're looking to sell a server, it might be a good idea to include what it comes with (domains, builds, custom plugins) with screenshots, connection ip and so on..

Also, if it's been down - the player count no longer counts because most will have left and 203 months?

Jusky

Reactions
Resources
Jusky

If you're looking to sell a server, it might be a good idea to include what it comes with (domains, builds, custom plugins) with screenshots, connection ip and so on..

Also, if it's been down - the player count no longer counts because most will have left and 203 months?
it was ment to be 2-3 months but I put the 0 on by mistake and there all fixed.

InTranced

MC-Market Member #3
Premium
Reactions
Resources
What's your domain? Also, do you have any banners or other artworks that come with?

ErikaEbert

Reactions
Resources
I am interested but I would like to know if you have any banners, artwork, what the domain is, who is your current host, ect.

Please include that or update the post :)

EDIT: Seeing we posted at the same time Disregard the above, how much would you sell just the builds for? (Just the MAP and Builds)

Jusky

Reactions
Resources
I am interested but I would like to know if you have any banners, artwork, what the domain is, who is your current host, ect.

EDIT: Seeing we posted at the same time Disregard the above, how much would you sell just the builds for? (Just the MAP and Builds)
Updated with the domain. My host was OVH but as said in the OP it's down.

Jusky

Reactions
Resources

Sorry I didn't see this for the builds and map I will sell for 100-125$

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Where did you get those builds?

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'll buy it for 50 $ because...
yeah.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
By a lovely guy named SkiHD, The owner of the server I admin for gave all rights of the server to me therefore I'm selling it.
nice he is really good

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.