Looking for a well made server

Status
This thread has been locked.

Crex

Reactions
Resources
Hi,

Your server does not have to have players, it just has to be professionally made; clean and good. Any gamemode, just as long it has a great buycraft to go with it. By that I mean make the donation packages reasonable and desirable to the player so they will want to donate.

Budget: $50 - $500

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
FusionRush-pvp.com, I'm selling it. Nicely set up. If you're interested message me.

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'm selling my server Trinity Prison! It's well set up, it a OP Prison server with a fully set up Buycraft and Enjin website. Check it out, trinityprison.com!

NodeMc

Ex - Server owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I have the NodeMc.net setup for sale with all custom minigames.

Pm me if you're interested.

NodeMc

Ex - Server owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Why name your server after a big server? TheNodeMC?
I did not name it after them.

I didn't know they existed when i came up with the name but i did when i created the server the server but i decided to stick with the name since i really liked it.

Also, when i created node TheNodeMc wasn't as big as it is now. It maybe had 20 to 40 players on avarage (januari 1 2014)

Gabe

Reactions
Resources
Post your server if it is professional. Stop posting ips if there either 1. Stupid (I.E. swag.yolo.info:45455) or if it has half of the server not even setup or a terrible world. Think before you post, Spamming your ip and saying "Ermagherd i want to sell my server for 17$ because i thought it would make alot of money. Sorry for the rant. Seen this alot of the site and it gets annoying.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.