ItsMonkey's Development ServicesFast, Reliable, Cheap [CLOSED] - THANKS EVERYONE!

Status
This thread has been locked.

ItsMonkey

Purchase 'HcTab' -> tinyurl.com/hctabplugin
Banned
Reactions
Resources
ItsMonkey.org
«Professional Plugin Development»

Current Status

[CLOSED]
Thanks everyone for all the support, I have found a great job as a developer instead of doing freelance work. However due to this I must close my development shop. Good riddance everyone.

AiMbgW6.jpg

Vouches - This is a full list of my vouches
Worlds largest vouch for ItsMonkey. He is an amazing developer and is extremely professional in his work manner and ethic. A short time ago I commissioned him to make a plugin for me along with his amazing team of developers. Although the plugin has not yet been fully made, I am still in awe over his amazingness (even though I can't understand it!). There are countless pros with this service, and no cons.

Vouch.

Has my vouch, works @ MR and made my staff plugin with no worries~

Monkey is a hard working developer, who sure gets the job done nicely! Vouch!
GL Monkey

Very motivated to his skills. Didn't give up when he started!

Vouched

Monkey is one of the most substantial devs I have EVER hired, and I recommend you all hire him for any work you need.
What he Offers
-Amazing response timings, he's on 24/7.
-Honest in his work, doesn't try to bs you with crap on how hard it is, gives you fair payment. If it's relatively simple like 30-50 lines, he'll even do it for free.
-Admits when he's wrong
-Easily negotiable (easy to take advantage of >:) )
-Low prices
-Amazing time rate, I hired him to make an extensive gamechanging plugin for me, expecting it to be done around in 2 weeks. He finished 6 days later with no bugs whatsoever. (Can't guarantee this will happen to you.)
-Easy to work with, has a great friendly personality.
-Very patient, he slowly describes everything there no matter how stupid you are, and he can deal with picky people.
Cons
-None whatsoever. Perfect dev to work with.

10/10, if you need any work, please, please go to him, You won't regret it.

I do vouch as well. He didn't really develop my network. I did everything myself. But, he was a good partner help with. And a amazing Friend.

Ordered a plugin from him; excellent service and fast too! Totally recommend him.

Made me a smallish plugin for free, really well done. Vouch. Also Monkey is ugly.

Got my plugin done quick! Even added a feature for me after tried it! Easy to communicate and quick responses! Vouch and would use again

Helped me with my plugin, Thanks a lot! Vouch!

Vouch for Monkey_Swag! Great dev

I vouch for Monkey_Swag he is an amazing dev! Great communication, efficient plugin, done on time, and great quality for not that much cost! Will definitely hire again! Doesn't hurt that he has 2 test servers! Thanks man!

-Kaozgrunt

Vouch for this random.

Vouch for ItsMonkey, Made me a very nice FFA plugin, fixed all the things i requested. Thanks again!

This developer is pretty amazing. He made my awesome plugin for my server at a low cost. Despite being at different timezones, monkey still delivered the plugin at a fast and efficient amount of time. He is my #1 choice of developers.
Vouch great guys always hearing great stuff about him!

Vouch this guy done an amazing job on a plugin really needed for my server in less then 24 hours. and it was great! no bugs nothing this guy is amazing at making advanced plugins!
Vouch :3

Vouch for this banana eating monkey.
Thank you!

Special thanks to Mick for the amazing thread design!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Monkey is a hard working developer, who sure gets the job done nicely! Vouch!
GL Monkey

Sukka

Java and Framework Enthusiast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Very motivated to his skills. Didn't give up when he started!

Vouched

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/71829/)

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Monkey can you PM me your Skype?

xFinityPro

Reactions
Resources
Are you capable of reading 3(three) documentation(s). My 'PermissionsAPI', 'CurrencyAPI', and 'PartyAPI', then implementing these into a MiniGame I want created?

Also whats your experience with mySQL?

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Monkey is one of the most substantial devs I have EVER hired, and I recommend you all hire him for any work you need.
What he Offers
-Amazing response timings, he's on 24/7.
-Honest in his work, doesn't try to bs you with crap on how hard it is, gives you fair payment. If it's relatively simple like 30-50 lines, he'll even do it for free.
-Admits when he's wrong
-Easily negotiable (easy to take advantage of >:) )
-Low prices
-Amazing time rate, I hired him to make an extensive gamechanging plugin for me, expecting it to be done around in 2 weeks. He finished 6 days later with no bugs whatsoever. (Can't guarantee this will happen to you.)
-Easy to work with, has a great friendly personality.
-Very patient, he slowly describes everything there no matter how stupid you are, and he can deal with picky people.
Cons
-None whatsoever. Perfect dev to work with.

10/10, if you need any work, please, please go to him, You won't regret it.

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I do vouch as well. He didn't really develop my network. I did everything myself. But, he was a good partner help with. And a amazing Friend.

Mujiko

Reactions
Resources
Not sure if I'm the only person who received a bad experience with Monkey. Monkey has delayed (with absolutely no communication with me) my plugin requests for at least two weeks now, and refuses to reply on skype even if he is online on both MCMarket and Skype. He claims he had a fall off the roof during a party but it seems really sketchy to me. Maybe Monkey can clarify with my experience?

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
i will really like for you to make me a really easy plugin what is your skype?

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I'm in need of a massive game plugin.

My version of CTF, Rush, and TDM. You up for it?

ItsMonkey

Purchase 'HcTab' -> tinyurl.com/hctabplugin
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Not sure if I'm the only person who received a bad experience with Monkey. Monkey has delayed (with absolutely no communication with me) my plugin requests for at least two weeks now, and refuses to reply on skype even if he is online on both MCMarket and Skype. He claims he had a fall off the roof during a party but it seems really sketchy to me. Maybe Monkey can clarify with my experience?
I had told you I dropped your project the day I got hurt. Apparently we had some miscommunication there. However, as you've read, I do not make bs excuses. What I told you that happened, happened. I'm sorry if you had a previous bad experience due to something that was out of my control.
My upmost apologies to you.

Thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot.

uve coded java for a year an u think ur good enough to sell ur plugins for that lol why would i spend 60$ on an amateur or spend 100$ on an expert? what makes u unique to other amateurs who code for cheaper or free lol
The reason people make these threads is to give customers the chance to look through these (or other) forums and check things such as experience compared to pricing, pricing compared to time, etc. Whether they chose me or not, is their choice. I believe that my pricing is quite
- Negotiable
- Realistic
Most people are on a budget. Just remember that not everyone found Minecraft 5 years ago and sells accounts for $200 ;)

I hope this has cleared up a few things. If you have any further questions, please ask. I will gladly answer any and every question. Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1415381636,1415381458][/DOUBLEPOST]
i will really like for you to make me a really easy plugin what is your skype?
My skype is monkey_swag51, thank you for being interested in my services despite the misunderstanding.

I'm in need of a massive game plugin.

My version of CTF, Rush, and TDM. You up for it?
I will see. I do not have too much time as I've been working on personal projects as well as things for customers.

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/143449/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.