DoorsAndFences - Add 15 new 1.8 blocks to your server

Status
This thread has been locked.

Maximvdw

Premium
Reactions
Resources
READ THIS FIRST: I made this plugin for (bigger) servers that wish to attract/keep players using these new blocks. I know the price is higher then SlimeBlocks or Barriers but I will explain that in this spoiler below:
I understand that some might find it strange that I sell a plugin that will eventually be in the
game. But that is the point 'eventually'.

Currently there are no or very limited servers with 1.8 blocks. If you can get players
using these new blocks thats a +.

As said 'eventually' it will be in the game (maybe not in Spigot but it will be in server mods one day), that will be the day I will no longer sell these plugins. I worked a few days on getting all the blocks to work (consumed a lot of expensive Belgian beer) and will continue to fix bugs until no one will use this plugin again.

Why I don't create a big 1.8 plugin is because it defeats the purpose. If I have to create 1 big plugin with all features of 1.8 it wouldn't be ready in the next few weeks so you lose the advantage above other servers to get new blocks.

Also some players don't like to pay 25$ for doors and fences, but like 5$ for slime blocks. If I would bundle it , small servers would need to pay more to get things they don't want.

2014-09-21_02.13.46.png
2014-09-21_14.45.59.png

http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/doorsandfences.1209/

* Supports Protection plugins and LWC

Attachments

• 2014-09-21_02.13.46.png
    2014-09-21_02.13.46.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 2014-09-21_14.45.59.png
    2014-09-21_14.45.59.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 185

Yive

Reactions
Resources
Maximvdw Since your email doesn't work, I'll just post here.

kir0g96

Thanks for the ban on spigot. There is also no license inside of the file.

Last edited:

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
After looking into the matter, Yive has not done anything illegal because the code within the files he uploaded were not protected by a license. As long as he doesn't change the plugins on his site.

Maximvdw - Do you have proof of a registered copyright in either the USA or Belgium?

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.