Minigame Ideas

Status
This thread has been locked.

Cookie Monster

Banned
Reactions
Resources
(Points are universal, can be spent only once on any minigame. Not all games have /mgshop extras.)

Brawl (1v1):
Brawl is a player skill based game. It takes place on a small platform, about 4x4x1 (4 blocks long, 4 blocks wide and 1 block thick). Two players are randomly selected from a pool of not-yet dead players. They then fight to the death with their fists. Players can then, if they win matches, buy weapons such as sticks or wooden swords (Do not inflict damage). With these items you create more knockback force, to know players off faster. Each player will play at least one time. This game is a type of bracket based game. If two players fight, one must win, the winner moves on, the loser leaves the arena and watches. The winner gains MGT (Mini Game Tokens) which can be spent on items such as wooden swords or sticks in the mini-game shop (/mgshop). The players have 30-35 seconds in one match, if it exceeds that limit with no winner, both players lose. TIME LIMIT SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Brawl (Team):
Team Brawl is almost the same thing as 1v1 Brawl. Except for the fact there is a team of 3 on each side. Each team consists of 3 randomly selected players. Both teams fight to death with their fists, sticks, or wooden swords. Time limit lengthened to 60-65 seconds. Larger platform, extended to 6x10x1 (6 blocks wide, 10 blocks long, and 1 block thick). The last standing team gains the point, losing team exits arena and can watch. TIME LIMIT, TEAM PLAYER SIXE, AND PLATFORM SIZE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Stop it, Slender!:
Based off of the Steam Workshop add on for Garry’s Mod. One player is randomly chosen to be Slenderman. He can go invisible, be faster than normal players, etc.. Using the “R” key, Slender can go invisible, click “R” again to be visible. Players are running around the map trying to find the 8 pages, as in the actual game. Slender simply goes visible and looks at a player to take his health away. If a players health is completely gone, they’re out and can spectate other players ONLY, not Slenderman. One match is 20 minutes long, if Slender kills all players before time is up, he wins. If players find all 8 pages they win. Players have Slowness 1 potion, and can’t very well (Darkness 24/7) slender has night vision potion and Swiftness 2, and toggles invisibility potion with “R”. 21 players to one match, one is randomly selected to be Slender so about 20 normal players. Players can buy extras such as notify, to help find pages, puts an arrow on the screen if you get close enough to a page (About 10 blocks from it arrow will appear).

Egg Wars:
Egg wars is a team based game. Players are given eggs which explode on impact. These eggs kill players in one hit upon a direct hit. Players are given a stack of 32 explosive eggs. They start in a team building, the chat counts down from 5. At 1 the players run from their home base and go find the other team to then execute them with eggs. Last team standing wins mini-game points which can be spent on upgrades, at /mgshop.

Nuclear Survival:
Basically, a group of players have a certain amount of time to get from where they're currently placed, to a safe area from the upcoming nuclear explosion. The nuke will be placed in random places on the map so no one will know where it could be. They can ether 1) Try and outrun it and head to the nearest island (or large building). 2) Dig underground as far as possible until they think they're safe enough. Or 3) Try and locate and disarm the bomb itself. After the explosion happens, the surviving players that didn't get caught in the explosion will have five minutes to craft a protective suit (to shield them from the radiation) and head to a marked area where certain supplies are placed. Said supplies contain, a sword(or gun, whichever), X amount of meat/fruit, and whatever else you could decide. The remaining players will have X amount of time to ether outlast the remaining time on the clock or kill the surviving players by ether killing them directly or sabotaging their protection from radiation. NO EXTRAS CAN BE BOUGHT FOR THIS GAMEMODE.

Predator Survival:
Any amount of players would be randomly chosen and spread out over a map with one "Predator". This player would have two weapons. A "railgun" (a bow with a straight shot for 100 blocks with 20 shots) and a hunting knife (diamond sword with sharpness 2) as well as 5 poison splash potions. He would have slowness 1, night vision, and resistance 1 always. His armor would be feather falling iron boots, an iron chestplate, iron leggings, and an iron helmet. This player would battle against the ten members of "The Resistance". These would be players armed with a bow with punch 1 and infinity and an iron sword with knockback 1. They would start out with full leather and would find other armors in chests around the map. The nametags of the resistance would be hidden from the Predator and vice versa. The game would end when all of the members of the resistance are killed, the Predator is killed, or 15 minutes passes (nobody would win). The resistance would start at random locations - about 100 blocks away from the Predator spawn. The time limit of 15 minutes would force the players to eventually find each other and fight. NO EXTRAS CAN BE BOUGHT FOR THIS GAMEMODE.

These are some ideas my staff members came up w/ along time ago. I recently stumbled upon the document.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Cookie Monster

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Just curious, why are you sharing these ideas?
Why not give them to the community? I have no use for them, I don't plan on making a minigames server ever in my life.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Why not give them to the community? I have no use for them, I don't plan on making a minigames server ever in my life.
Ahh okay, just wondering. Seem like cool ideas.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.