Status
This thread has been locked.

Piju

Mineplex Builder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So hello there! :)

My name is PiguFilms(Most people call me Pigu) and I'm from a network(Cannot say names at current time) that is mostly a spaced themed network, custom plugins, minigames, rpg, the lot!

Anyways, so one of my positions is a recruiter, where I go look for people to join our Minecraft network!
We are looking for a few Server Managers, Builders and Plugin Developer. Now, to explain each position.

Server Manager:

A server manager is assigned to a server to manage(permissions, etc). There is a Head Server Manager, so you get info from him. So basically, your job is to manage the server.

Builder:

A builder get's assignments from the Head of Architecture/Lead Architect where you can choose to do it your self or get other builders to help you. The theme is space but the other half of the server is vanilla(Mostly Medieval) (Ex. Space Factions, Factions).

Plugin Developer:

We have a good plugin developer team going on, but of course, we need more! Plugin Developers get paid. Not sure how it goes, but more info on that can be said on skype.

1st NOTE: Any more info, will be on skype regarding the positions.
2nd NOTE: Yes, in order to apply, you do need Skype. No mic, just skype.
3rd NOTE: Builders do not get paid nor server managers, plugin developers do get paid though.

If you are interested, please add me on skype. My skype is "PiguFilms"

Like I have mentioned before, more info will be available on skype, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Stay Awesome,
- PiguFilms

Cookie Monster

Banned
Reactions
Resources
So we should help you out for fun?

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Alright man, not a problem! Just sad to see no one will help a network without getting payment. It's all about the money these days lol

EDIT; There is $ involved, only if you are a plugin dev.
No $$ no one will do it. Good luck

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Alright man, not a problem! Just sad to see no one will help a network without getting payment. It's all about the money these days lol

What makes your network so good that someone is going to work there as a server admin? :) You need a USP, or in your case, a UCP

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

Cookie Monster

Banned
Reactions
Resources
People don't want to work for free, that's how life is.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You may find a Server Manager for free, but I doubt he will be good. Now, if you can find a half decent builder for free, then you have made a huge accomplishment. People don't work for free, especially when your asking on a website where money exchanges hands for even the smallest tasks.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
What's the network name?

Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.

ChrisF

Professional Builder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I would have to say most people do not work for free. The only people you will find to help you with your server are the typical little kids that go on servers and beg for staff... Also, considering the fact that most little kids do not understand what goes on behind the Minecraft servers, most of the kids do not know what MC-Market is. Next time, I would consider offering a payment of some kind. Does not need to be so big. And, if you needed people to do stuff for free, ask the players of your server. I am sure that they would love to help just like the players on my server who annoy the shit out of me all the time asking for staff.

Best Regards

Chris

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
That's pretty fucked up, builders and devs play equal importance in a server.

Jason463

Reactions
Resources
Id be interested in helping with managing it. I can also help with advertising. I have a youtube channel that i can make a review for it with. My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/TeKxJanz . If your interested in having me help some contact me on skype my name is jason463972

Piju

Mineplex Builder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Soo much hate, just don't understand.

What makes your network so good that someone is going to work there as a server admin? :) You need a USP, or in your case, a UCP
A very good question. Given that this network is fairly big and has been in development mode for over 6 months now, we have over 70+ staff(jrmods, mods, admins) a build team, a website dev team, a plugin dev team, Media team, server manager team, forum team, wiki team, recruitent team. I'd say it's pretty organised in there. Now The network is a very unique network(eh, everyone says that but it's true). We have spaced themed servers AND vanilla themed servers. For example, Space factions, space survival, space prison, factions, survival, prison, etc. Those aren't all servers but are some.

Edit: Not my network, but apart of it :)

People don't want to work for free, that's how life is.
Seems like everyone is like these days. They won't help anyone without getting some sort of payment. Sad but true. Alright man, I respect your opinion.

You may find a Server Manager for free, but I doubt he will be good. Now, if you can find a half decent builder for free, then you have made a huge accomplishment. People don't work for free, especially when your asking on a website where money exchanges hands for even the smallest tasks.
I'd say we have an excellent build team filled with very good builders! You'll see once the network is up :p .

I would have to say most people do not work for free. The only people you will find to help you with your server are the typical little kids that go on servers and beg for staff... Also, considering the fact that most little kids do not understand what goes on behind the Minecraft servers, most of the kids do not know what MC-Market is. Next time, I would consider offering a payment of some kind. Does not need to be so big. And, if you needed people to do stuff for free, ask the players of your server. I am sure that they would love to help just like the players on my server who annoy the shit out of me all the time asking for staff.

Best Regards

Chris
Thanks Chris. Well, we do give payment for plugin developers, but that's all for now. Maybe in the future the owner will consider giving some sort of payment to other positions, like builder.

That's pretty fucked up, builders and devs play equal importance in a server.
There were other position that had money involved, like the one who is in charge of the dedicated servers, the software, protection, etc. Also Web developers got payment but then at one point only head of web dev got payment.

Id be interested in helping with managing it. I can also help with advertising. I have a youtube channel that i can make a review for it with. My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/TeKxJanz . If your interested in having me help some contact me on skype my name is jason463972
Alright man, thanks! We do also have a Youtuber, with over 60k subs! His name is FlamingAmazingGaming, and co-owner of the network.

What's the network name?
I cannot mention any names as of now, until the network has been trademarked, etc. All that legal stuff.

I'll help with managing it IF I get FTP/console access.
Lol, every server manager get's FTP or console access. Not sure, but you do get if you are willing to manage it.

InfinityBuilds

Reactions
Resources

I don't want to hate on you, as I feel everyone else has been doing.

I'm a builder that regularly takes on commissions.
Unfortunately I don't see you getting any builder that's good and professional for free.

Got to invest to gain back.

Piju

Mineplex Builder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I don't want to hate on you, as I feel everyone else has been doing.

I'm a builder that regularly takes on commissions.
Unfortunately I don't see you getting any builder that's good and professional for free.

Got to invest to gain back.
That sir is very true.
That number shocks me :p
It does, doesn't it? We have a lot of servers that need moderating/administrating.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.