Reactions
Resources
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Doxify

Saphron!
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Gyazo links are so annoying, is imgur hard to use?

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I have full rights to the build. x_Height was the creator of it along with some help of kyenzie123.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I stated to him that whenever I purchase this build, I am available to resell it at my time and will. He agreed, I paid $200 for the build.

InfinityBuilds

Reactions
Resources
You need to:

- Provide Proof that the builder(s) have consented to the sale of this build

- Put on a starting price, and possibly a bid increment

- (Optional) Put on a Buy-It-Now Price

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
It is required, look at every selling thread, proof is required.
It's infact not. There are no rules requiring me to provide that information, others may, but I'm not in a hurry to sell anything atm. Once I am needing cash, I'll go the extra mile.

x_Height

Reactions
Resources
I am the builder of this map, and I would recommend everyone stay as far a way as possible from this person. He is not easy to do business with and often scams, please be careful. I do not give my consent to this person to resell the map.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I am the builder of this map, and I would recommend everyone stay as far a way as possible from this person. He is not easy to do business with and often scams, please be careful. I do not give my consent to this person to resell the map.
Actually, you did. If you can politely name one instance with proof that I did scam someone, I'd love to see it!

Recently, there has been some trouble between me and x_Height. We've been good friends for years, and he decided to throw all that away for a couple extra bucks! He purchased the Cursecraft Factions server, when our official agreement was for us to go in as partners. I even wrote up the contract and got it signed, and reviewed by lawyers. He gave me admin on his server, along with console access. He told me, that if I could bring the server back to its fullest, and get a lot of players online, he would pay me. I have played on Cursecraft for 3 years, and instead of paying me after 2 weeks of work, he decided to do the exact opposite. He blocked me on Skype, announced me IP to 120 users, telling them to DDoS me, and he made up lies about me everywhere I go. He tried to ruin my life, so that I'd stay out of his, he didn't think about just asking. He made 900$ in one day from his server and he couldnt even pay me the $200 owed. So actually, I'd like to formally turn that back on you x_Height, you are a scammer, and you are VERY hard to work with. I recently found out that he resoled the build that I have for my Factions spawn, and he also resoled the one I'm selling here. He broke the agreements we had in the first place, so I can still state, even if he gave me no permission to resell it (He did), I can now, since he broke his agreement. Now the build is at a free-transformed state. He also resoled Daegonners faction spawn after Dwight clearly stated, that after he pays him, he cannot sell the build, or release it to anybody else.

*EDIT* He also recently declared "war" on my QuickRaid server between his Cursecraft server. He recently did this aswell to Holy-Craft since some of his players went there and to my server. He gets angry easily.

He stated in a call once, that he has stuff on his computer that could get him sent to prison for 30 years. Someone recently threatened to swat him, I asked him what he'd do to that guy if he did swat him. I jokingly said "Have him killed? Haha" He said " I probably would! Hitmen are really only $3000 for a shortrange." He has illegal drug links on his computer, along with a lot of stolen data. He likes to bring havok on other peoples lives to make his better. He isn't very well known as "Anonymous" because you can find out everything about him, and exactly where he lives with a few clicks and hits. He is a very immature person and I'd like to warn ANYONE who wants to do business with him, that he is not going to be easy. He's in it for the money, not the loyalty. He was willing to sell out some of the biggest servers, what says he wont do it for you aswell?

Last edited:

rwsender

Nobody
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This isnt the section for scam reports, either way, you cannot sell this map, you said that he built the map, so you cannot sell it. If you want to submit scam reports on each other do it in the correct section, but you lying about having permission to sell the map is pretty suspicious if you ask me.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.