Setting up a Server | Fast | Effective | Cheap | Neat | Organized.

Status
This thread has been locked.

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources

This forum has been moved!​

Last edited:

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Added you on skype.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
This isn't plugin development. This is configuration and general administration.

Banned forever. Reason: Impersonation; Trolling

TemptingMC

Premium
Reactions
Resources
NO ONE BUY THIS SCAM SERvice. I'll make a huge scam report about it in a second.

Please be careful everyone with this guy. He is known to scam as he scammed my friend Ice and another friend SirRansha. I am going to speak to them soon and get them to do a scam report with me. He TRIED to scam me, but I took care of that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Please be careful everyone with this guy. He is known to scam as he scammed my friend Ice and another friend SirRansha. I am going to speak to them soon and get them to do a scam report with me. He TRIED to scam me, but I took care of that :)
I actually don't scam. I don't know who either of those people are. Don't comment bad shit on my posts. Because I told the truth about your server.

orion6666

LawlessMC Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
NO ONE BUY THIS SCAM SERvice. I'll make a huge scam report about it in a second.

Yesterday you said you were going to file the scam report within a few minutes...

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Lofv made a thread on this before, most likely removed it do to the fact he was exposed by TemptingMC. Lofv is lying when he says he doesnt know him.[DOUBLEPOST=1408819227,1408818929][/DOUBLEPOST]
I actually don't scam. I don't know who either of those people are. Don't comment bad shit on my posts. Because I told the truth about your server.
"Bad shit"
"I don't know who either of those people- Because I told the truth about your server."

And you called his server fucking stupid.

Obviously immature, would never work with this douche.
I nominate you for the biggest douche of the universe award.

Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Thread un-moved, why did you re-create the thread in the developers forum? You're not a developer.
He moves his threads so people don't see the posts by me and TemptingMC , which have evidence in which shows he scams.
Lol.
He already ignored me.

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Thread un-moved, why did you re-create the thread in the developers forum? You're not a developer.
I moved it, so it was a new fresh start. This page obviously got a ton of un-needed hate..

F

Founder

I moved it, so it was a new fresh start. This page obviously got a ton of un-needed hate..
I don't care, you're not a developer. Ask for the thread pruning to some extent.

Chances are, you'll get hate wherever you post.

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I don't care, you're not a developer. Ask for the thread pruning to some extent.

Chances are, you'll get hate wherever you post.
Especially due to the fact that you lie about not scamming.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.