I'm renting a slot for Minecraftserver.org

Status
This thread has been locked.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'd like to rent a Minecraftserver.org slot of a small period of time. If anybody has a slot there, add me on Skype please.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
checkthecloset By short period of time, I mean 3-5 days.
Hope you know no one with .org right now would rent for 3-5 days, unless you're paying a shit ton Like just going off of 20$/hour is 480$/day, and most servers that have the slot now are big servers

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hope you know no one with .org right now would rent for 3-5 days, unless you're paying a shit ton Like just going off of 20$/hour is 480$/day, and most servers that have the slot now are big servers
Hope you know, I've dealt with servers for 3 years. I'm well aware of how much it'll cost me.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hope you know, I've dealt with servers for 3 years. I'm well aware of how much it'll cost me.
Well then you obviously should know that those server owners most likely won't rent for 3-5 days.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Well then you obviously should know that those server owners most likely won't rent for 3-5 days.
People will rent 3-5 days out... what are u talking about

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
*Facepalm
Most likely you won't find someone renting 3-5 days right now, unless you plan before the auction to split the costs.
Oh, right now, no, but there are people that just get the slot to make money by renting it out

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.