Status
This thread has been locked.

arreyazat

AnthraxCreations | Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Greetings all,

I will try and keep this on-topic and as short as possible.

Information:

You may be asking, why I want to sell my Server? This is simply because me and my Staff got hit with 'life' related issues, and got caught up in that, therefore resulting us in a hard decision. To stop developing for the Server. I see potential in it, therefore want to sell it to a capable person.

The Server growing at a decent rate, and topped its monthly-Donor goal of $75 EVERY Month from the month it was created (Which was February, 2013). We had a nice Community going along, and many amazing 'thrilling' times.
The Server started off as a Factions PvP Server, but then due to high demand and the growth of our players, we expanded to a Hub containing the following game-modes: Factions, Survival Games, KitPvP and Capture The Flag.
As said earlier, we were proud that our monthly-donor goal of $75 was being topped every month, and this encouraged and motivated us a lot. Also, trust me, I would never of even thought of selling this Server at this current rate, but I want to it develop and hopefully turn to something big.

All that really has to be done to bring the Servers days of glory back is to just give it that revival spark, so it's not hard at all to continue its development.

SERVER WEBSITE: http://trinity-pvp.net/

SERVER IP: mc.trinity-pvp.net

Donor Stats:
oxdfGo3.png

yqAsI8L.png

What comes with the purchase:

When you purchase this Server, it comes with the following permissions and access:

• Full Access to the Server's Control Panel
  • A CUSTOM Server Control Panel (if you continue with the current Host) a screenshot can be viewed here: http://gyazo.com/bccb44ab2a733764ea2f7ec0851e1608
  • Full Access to the Website
  • Full Access to the Server itself (perms, etc)
  • ALREADY-BUILT Faction Spawn.
  • ALREADY-BUILT KitPvP Spawn and Arena.
  • ALREADY-BUILT Survival Games Spawn.
  • ALREADY-BUILT Capture the Flag Spawn and Arena.
  • ALREADY-CONFIGURED Plugins.
  • ALREADY-CONFIGURED / BUILT Website.
  • CUSTOM Plugins - I recall we have a Plugin that was made for Easter, basically a Staff would spawn an egg and drop it in a good 'hidden' location, whoever picks it up first has a % Chance of getting anything configurated in the config.
  • A very big Head start
  • You won't have to start from scratch - As in, you will receive the Server in its current form, so all the plugins are already configed and everything, you just might wanna change a few things to your own preference and or edit a few buildings I guess...
Price of this Server?

This is an Auction, feel free to begin auctioning below.

Just a small note, you are only buying the Server off me, I cannot provide with Hosting, HOWEVER, I will certainly give the buyer suggestions and tips for the Host (very cheap ones).

Contact!

My Email: [email protected]
My Skype: (My Skype name is such that if you search it, it would be a nightmare to find me, if you wish, feel free to give me your Skype)

A small note:

This Server would be Ideal if you are wanting to start from scratch, and or would like the experience of starting a Server from scratch.

NO SPAWNS / BUILDINGS ARE DOWNLOADED, ALL ARE CUSTOM BUILT.

FAQ:

Q) Does the Server come with a Website?

A: Yes, the Server comes with a Website powered by Enjin that is already built, you can edit it to your own preference.

Q) Will you recommend any Hosts and or give me advice?

A) Yes, I will give the buyer both.

Q) What do I do after I buy the Server?

A) It will be your choice, though for starters I suggest you spark the Server back up by announcing a 'Revive' on the Website, the rest is all up to you.

Q) Will I get FULL permission?

A) Yes, you will basically be the Owner... So all the Permissions!

That's all the questions I can think of.... Feel free to ask below!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

IceCubeCat

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'll start the bidding.
$3.

Banned forever. Reason: Cloning MC-Market, read the FAQ.

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
$10

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Greetings all,

I will try and keep this on-topic and as short as possible.

Information:

You may be asking, why I want to sell my Server? This is simply because me and my Staff got hit with 'life' related issues, and got caught up in that, therefore resulting us in a hard decision. To stop developing for the Server. I see potential in it, therefore want to sell it to a capable person.

The Server growing at a decent rate, and topped its monthly-Donor goal of $75 EVERY Month from the month it was created (Which was February, 2013). We had a nice Community going along, and many amazing 'thrilling' times.
The Server started off as a Factions PvP Server, but then due to high demand and the growth of our players, we expanded to a Hub containing the following game-modes: Factions, Survival Games, KitPvP and Capture The Flag.
As said earlier, we were proud that our monthly-donor goal of $75 was being topped every month, and this encouraged and motivated us a lot. Also, trust me, I would never of even thought of selling this Server at this current rate, but I want to it develop and hopefully turn to something big.

All that really has to be done to bring the Servers days of glory back is to just give it that revival spark, so it's not hard at all to continue its development.

SERVER WEBSITE: http://trinity-pvp.net/

SERVER IP: mc.trinity-pvp.net

What comes with the purchase:

When you purchase this Server, it comes with the following permissions and access:

Full Access to the Server's Control Panel
A CUSTOM Server Control Panel (if you continue with the current Host) a screenshot can be viewed here: http://gyazo.com/bccb44ab2a733764ea2f7ec0851e1608
Full Access to the Website
Full Access to the Server itself (perms, etc)
ALREADY-BUILT Faction Spawn.
ALREADY-BUILT KitPvP Spawn and Arena.
ALREADY-BUILT Survival Games Spawn.
ALREADY-BUILT Capture the Flag Spawn and Arena.
ALREADY-CONFIGURED Plugins.
ALREADY-CONFIGURED / BUILT Website.
CUSTOM Plugins - I recall we have a Plugin that was made for Easter, basically a Staff would spawn an egg and drop it in a good 'hidden' location, whoever picks it up first has a % Chance of getting anything configurated in the config.
A very big Head start
You won't have to start from scratch - As in, you will receive the Server in its current form, so all the plugins are already configed and everything, you just might wanna change a few things to your own preference and or edit a few buildings I guess...
Price of this Server?

This is an Auction, feel free to begin auctioning below.

Just a small note, you are only buying the Server off me, I cannot provide with Hosting, HOWEVER, I will certainly give the buyer suggestions and tips for the Host (very cheap ones).

Contact!

My Email: [email protected]
My Skype: (My Skype name is such that if you search it, it would be a nightmare to find me, if you wish, feel free to give me your Skype)

A small note:

This Server would be Ideal if you are wanting to start from scratch, and or would like the experience of starting a Server from scratch.

FAQ:

Q) Does the Server come with a Website?

A: Yes, the Server comes with a Website powered by Enjin that is already built, you can edit it to your own preference.

Q) Will you recommend any Hosts and or give me advice?

A) Yes, I will give the buyer both.

Q) What do I do after I buy the Server?

A) It will be your choice, though for starters I suggest you spark the Server back up by announcing a 'Revive' on the Website, the rest is all up to you.

Q) Will I get FULL permission?

A) Yes, you will basically be the Owner... So all the Permissions!

That's all the questions I can think of.... Feel free to ask below!
I'd place a bid, however I don't see what I could bring to the table apart from money with this one.

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Apologies? I don't quite understand the comment xD
I don't see what I could do to help this server, it sounds like it needs reviving, which I won't be able to do, so apart from the money side, I don't know what I could do, I'll bid for my friend though, $15.

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

arreyazat

AnthraxCreations | Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Updated the thread a bit, now includes the donor stats and a notice.

Tritions

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Ughh Mpserv... Literally the worse host.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban on other account

racerk12

Life is like a box of chocolates
Premium
Reactions
Resources
$30, please add me on Skype. Would like to work out a deal :) My username is kieran.johnston14

*EDIT* Offer pulled out. Great guy and a nice server, just not my cup of tea :) GLWS

Last edited:

arreyazat

AnthraxCreations | Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
$30, please add me on Skype. Would like to work out a deal :) My username is kieran.johnston14

*EDIT* Offer pulled out. Great guy and a nice server, just not my cup of tea :) GLWS
Thank you for everything, been a pleasure discussing with you!

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Is this still up for sale?
Yea, the server was recently hacked by x_Height and he deleted all the files. The backup drive was corrupt, so I am resetting it today.

arreyazat

AnthraxCreations | Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Is this still up for sale?
This Server is still indeed up for sale.

Yea, the server was recently hacked by x_Height and he deleted all the files. The backup drive was corrupt, so I am resetting it today.

If you're referring to this Server, then my Server is absolutely not hacked and everything is still in place?

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
This Server is still indeed up for sale.

If you're referring to this Server, then my Server is absolutely not hacked and everything is still in place?
No sorry! :p

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.