Best place to advertise your Minecraft server?

Status
This thread has been locked.

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey. I'm in the process of making a soon to be network, but it is currently only a prison. It is nearly complete, and what's better than getting a good amount of players in the first few days? Nothing.
I want to know ALL the good places to post your Minecraft server, here are the ones I already know:
Planet Minecraft
Minecraftservers.org
Minecraft Forum

If you know any more, then please comment, thanks!

[EDIT]: I want free options only.

Last edited:

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Here are the three best methods of advertising for a Minecraft server*:
  1. Server slot on .org (some recommend, some don't)
  2. PW ad on .org (has always worked great for me)
  3. Youtuber (haven't ever used this method yet)
*Listed randomly and are not in any particular order

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Well my server isn't complete yet, and I have yet things to buy. Some custom plugins, Enjin, Buycraft, some other gizmo's. I would say just under $75.[DOUBLEPOST=1411764567,1411764444][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much do you have to spend on advertising if you don't mind me asking?
^^^^^^^^

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Well my server isn't complete yet, and I have yet things to buy. Some custom plugins, Enjin, Buycraft, some other gizmo's. I would say just under $75.[DOUBLEPOST=1411764567,1411764444][/DOUBLEPOST]
^^^^^^^^
I would go with PW then. The link you posted above is right if that's what you were asking. If you need help, PM me.

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I would go with PW then. The link you posted above is right if that's what you were asking. If you need help, PM me.
Sure thanks. I think the only reason as to why they've bidded $200 per day is because it's the weekend now. This will boost it up quite a bit I'm guessing. Will weekdays also be good? Monday-Thursday?

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Sure thanks. I think the only reason as to why they've bidded $200 per day is because it's the weekend now. This will boost it up quite a bit I'm guessing. Will weekdays also be good? Monday-Thursday?
I suggest the weekends over weekdays for obvious reasons.

It does say $200 per say but in case you don't know, you are paying for how long you keep the ad up. For example, if you have your ad up for only an hour at $200 per day, you will be paying about $10 if my math is correct :p

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So I can put $10 into my account, then bid 1k? But only $10 will be used for roughly an hour till PW notice I havn't got correct funds? Or what?
No, they charge u by minute or something like that, so the higher u bid, the more money u loose faster

_Alfred

seedcraft.xyz
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I suggest the weekends over weekdays for obvious reasons.

It does say $200 per say but in case you don't know, you are paying for how long you keep the ad up. For example, if you have your ad up for only an hour at $200 per day, you will be paying about $10 if my math is correct :p
So you guys would really reccomend a few hours on Friday/Saturday?

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So you guys would really reccomend a few hours on Friday/Saturday?
I posted somewhere my best times, I would go Saturday 9am-anywhere around 7-8pm EASTERN

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.