Large Spawn

Status
This thread has been locked.

DynoBuildz

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey guys, Dyno here. A while back me and a few friends built and finished this spawn. It took us a pretty long time to build this whole spawn. I was hesitant to sell this spawn because I was going to use it for a new server I was going to open but I had a change of plans and the server never got released.

I am selling a very large factions spawn with warp portals (Glass put on them so water does not flow out). The spawn also has an enchantment area and finally a fishing pond.

You can view more than 20 images of the spawn here: http://imgbox.com/g/WcbdQqWJ6u

Buy now price is $10!!!
There is no bidding.

I only accept PayPal payments. Once full payment is received I will send you a world save and a schematic of the whole spawn.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey, ur cute. c:

DynoBuildz

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey, ur cute. c:
Thx! c:[DOUBLEPOST=1411833067,1411831185][/DOUBLEPOST]I changed my mind about the price and bidding. Now there is only one buy now price of $25. First come first served I guess. :p

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

DynoBuildz

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Seems like no one is interested so the buy now price is now only $10!!!

BTW: Scroll through pages and pages of PMC spawns and you won't find it. This is 100% legit made by me and a few friends.

Last edited:

KingJ

☤Owner of OPNetwork Sponsor of CarloSmith☤
Premium
Reactions
Resources
cityseis can you verify that this is a legit build? Idk if you can but Ik you are one of the most active builders out there so it is worth a shot.

If it is a verified build I will buy it now for $10.[DOUBLEPOST=1412128005,1412127572][/DOUBLEPOST]Would you also help me set up the warp portals? and can you help me claim the warzone, safezone and region it? I will pay extra if needed. Contact me on Skype: ItsDoctorJEB

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
cityseis can you verify that this is a legit build? Idk if you can but Ik you are one of the most active builders out there so it is worth a shot.

If it is a verified build I will buy it now for $10.[DOUBLEPOST=1412128005,1412127572][/DOUBLEPOST]Would you also help me set up the warp portals? and can you help me claim the warzone, safezone and region it? I will pay extra if needed.
Why do you tag Cityseis in everything connected with building, he isn't Jesus, and doesn't know everything..
Don't want to start another fight

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

DynoBuildz

Banned
Reactions
Resources

If it is a verified build I will buy it now for $10.[DOUBLEPOST=1412128005,1412127572][/DOUBLEPOST]Would you also help me set up the warp portals? and can you help me claim the warzone, safezone and region it? I will pay extra if needed. Contact me on Skype: ItsDoctorJEB
I can help you with regions and claiming. :)

yzCxKeMG.png

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I would buy this if you can turn the middle into a drop down, to use it for a prison spawn
If not, would you be willing to make me a prison spawn?

DynoBuildz

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I would buy this if you can turn the middle into a drop down, to use it for a prison spawn
If not, would you be willing to make me a prison spawn?
I could make you a new custom spawn but you would obviously have to pay.. :p

KingJ

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Ok I would like to buy it now.[DOUBLEPOST=1412134130,1412134098][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why do you tag Cityseis in everything connected with building, he isn't Jesus, and doesn't know everything..
Don't want to start another fight
Read the full post before posting you dickhead.

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Ok I would like to buy it now.[DOUBLEPOST=1412134130,1412134098][/DOUBLEPOST]
Read the full post before posting you dickhead.
I did read it, and my statement hasn't changed. You don't have to tag cityseis in every single question related with building, that gets annoying

KingJ

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I did read it, and my statement hasn't changed. You don't have to tag cityseis in every single question related with building, that gets annoying
This is the first time in a while that I have tagged Cityseis and the reason I tag him is because he is a trusted member and knows a lot about the legitimacy of builds.

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
This is the first time in a while that I have tagged Cityseis and the reason I tag him is because he is a trusted member and knows a lot about the legitimacy of builds.
This isn't worth anywhere close to $85.

cityseis will give us the worth of this but IMO this is worth no more than $15-$25
More like first time since yesterday night

KingJ

Premium
Reactions
Resources
and how many times before that have I tagged him? None.

BTW: Yesterday night is a contradicting phrase.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.