MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
The bid for pvp.quickraid.net...

User already placed bid for $1000.
Bid increase: $100

The other forum was a mess. So I'm placing the bid here and reporting the other one.

-For info on the server, check the other forum.

Last edited:

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Sorry to those who are waiting to place a bid on the server via Skype.

The server was recently hacked by x_Height and I'm transferring the backup files to a new SSD. Should be back up soon.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Sorry to those who are waiting to place a bid on the server via Skype.

The server was recently hacked by x_Height and I'm transferring the backup files to a new SSD. Should be back up soon.
How did he hack you?

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
How did he hack you?
Not sure. The other owner resigned right before it happened though. Some suspicious stuff happened on his part. I don't want to accuse anyone, but the dedicated box logs confirmed that it was x_Height

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
server isnt worth more than 1k
Are u joking? He made over $500 last sat-sunday. Has a player base of 30-90 players. Its rated like 109 on Minecraftservers.org.
He only invested about 500 into it and has made that back. He got a player base of 30-60 the first weekend it opened( pretty sure) Its a pretty awesome server. Why isnt it worth more than 1k? you have no reasoning behind that... so plz explain

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Are u joking? He made over $500 last sat-sunday. Has a player base of 30-90 players. Its rated like 109 on Minecraftservers.org.
He only invested about 500 into it and has made that back. He got a player base of 30-60 the first weekend it opened( pretty sure) Its a pretty awesome server. Why isnt it worth more than 1k? you have no reasoning behind that... so plz explain
59243d7b6e2fb8c000d40770feb26f95.png

More like average 30 players and peak 100, if those are even real players. And the server goes down to 0 players at night. The playerbase is really unstable, the server is new, and the server doesn't get a lot of donations.
I would never pay more than 1k for this server, and could you PLEASE start typing with proper grammar, it makes you look like a fucking idiot when you don't.
Kthxbye

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Server only has players during the day.
What type of advertisements have you done to the server so far?
He told me he spent like $200 on PW (project wonderful) when minecraftservers.org had it. This was like 1-3 weeks ago on a saturday

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
He told me he spent like $200 on PW (project wonderful) when minecraftservers.org had it. This was like 1-3 weeks ago on a saturday
He only gets his peak from PW, and now that .org pw is gone, look at his peak today. I would hesitate even paying 1000$ for this

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
server isnt worth more than 1k
I beg a differ. Saturday was a $420 day. So I totally should sell my server for a a few days of income.[DOUBLEPOST=1412658386,1412658201][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll post some Buycraft stats tomorrow. I'm mobile atm. Also, my peak is from PW and from some previous servers I've made.

I would open another server after this one but we'd have an agreement that I would make no sort of advertisement that I am opening a new one to the Playerbase.

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I beg a differ. Saturday was a $420 day. So I totally should sell my server for a a few days of income.[DOUBLEPOST=1412658386,1412658201][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll post some Buycraft stats tomorrow. I'm mobile atm. Also, my peak is from PW and from some previous servers I've made.

I would open another server after this one but we'd have an agreement that I would make no sort of advertisement that I am opening a new one to the Playerbase.
not worth more than 1000$ imo, but it's just my opinion, lol think whatever you want

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.