Faction Spawn

Status
This thread has been locked.

Marcus

Reactions
Resources
I Have another spawn up for grabs today!

http://imgur.com/a/aXTWC

Features:

- Enchanting Area
- Info Sign Area
- Animal Farm
- Natural Scenery
- 8 Towers
- Drop down PvP
- Crafting tables and Ender chests

Bidding:

Starting Bid: $20 USD
Minimum bid increase: $3 USD
Bidding Ends: TBD
Serious offers only!
Bidding OVER

Last edited:

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You're improving :)

K3Feedz

MineRidge Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Just because you can do .//replace doesn't mean you can sell the exact same build with different blocks..

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Just because you can do .//replace doesn't mean you can sell the exact same build with different blocks..
It's not the same build, silly

xBlackBlur

Reactions
Resources
You can disregard my bid, because I dont see practically copying a build is worth $26

Marcus

Reactions
Resources
You can disregard my bid, because I don't see practically copying a build is worth $26
First of all they are both my builds, and it is not copying if the spawns are SIMILAR in design. I could find so many spawns that look similar to those.
If it was copying it would be the same block by block which it is not, they are completely separate builds with no relation to each other.

xBlackBlur

Reactions
Resources
You never even stated that the wooden built was built by you. If you have proof that the wooden spawn was built by you, then I would like to keep my bid

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
xBlackBlur

I can vouch that he is a legitimate seller, as he builds on my build server under my supervision. Two of the builds are similar in structure wise, the detail and blocks are not copied. If you want proof, xBlackBlur of him owning the wooden one; read here: https://www.mc-market.org/threads/1312/

K3Feedz, I understand how you were mistaken and thinking it was a copy, but you really should've checked and verified that your facts were correct before going posting. The post has derailed because of it

// The builds are not the same, just similar in structure.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.